Thread: Im so tired of thinking that im going to die.

Im so tired of thinking that im going to die.

Hi everyone who is reading this post. Im always thinking and always associating everything on my body, in my body, pain, lumps with an illness. I am just sooo want to be better! How does everyone handle this like really? When things get good I think ok, when are things going to get bad or things are going to get bad for me now that something is good. I'm always in fear of somehting all the time. How does everyone get through this?

Re: Im so tired of thinking that im going to die.

I feel like this. I start feeling well and it eases off then just as I think all is ok, I start getting the panic ect but now I just think its a bad day today but it will be better again soon. just a blip! try not to let it get you down, tomorrows another day x

Thank you ames6767, I was having a bad day and your post helped me see a little more clearly.

thnaks

This is awful, i do feel the same many times. Sometimes i even feel that there is no point of making plans for the future.

I know what ur going through, i feel the same. Theres not a day goes by that i dont woory im going to die and leave my kids without a mum, it doesnt help that im ill all the time....x

This is the worst feeling ever, I know when I have a good day I instantly feel, oh this is too good to be true a bad day will come just around the corner and I get scared to tell people that I'm feeling fine because I instantly start to feel unwell!! I feel like I'm always saying, yep I'm fine then have to follow it up with touch wood!!

Here's to us all getting to that day when we are good and we continue to be so.

All the best

Jannie x x

same here - i almost get a guilty feeling when i have a good day !!what the answer is i dont know-i do know if i keep busy it takes my mind off things but as i am retired you cant keep finding things to do or you dont always feel like doing them.i cant believe that so many people share these fellingsi used to think it was just me until i came across this site & realised that there are many sufferers-which i suppose at least we know we are not alone- lol anyway good luck to all & tomorrows another day - wish there was a majic medicine we could all take - the price wouldnt bother me - to get rid of this feeling would be priceless

Thread Information