Thread: Happy mothers day for tomorrow.

Happy mothers day for tomorrow.

just hope all you mums have a have a brill day tomorrow.
    Mothers day is so special to me.
    I didnt choose to be born but I chose to be a mum.
    Im going to Chester Zoo tomorrow with all my 3 grandaughters.
    Really looking forward to the day and hope the weather will be good.
    Just worried in case I get kept in!

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Re: Happy mothers day for tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy your day Lynn, and thank you for your kind wishes. I think the best thing in my life is being a mum to my 2 fantastic sons. I have no grandchildren, as yet, but my sons make me so happy. I love them dearly and would do anything for them, as all we mums would for our children.

Happy day to you all

Jannie x x

Yes Happy Mothers day to all the mums, May you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.

I celebrated an ealry mothers day today, My daughter took me out for lunch, and we had a lovely day too.

Thank you Lynn and Jannie for your kind words. hope you too have a wonderful day tomorrow too.

Yvonne

Hi Lynn

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and Happy Mothers Day to you and all the mums on the site... hope you all have marvellous day with those you love x

Happy Mothers day ladies
    It's the hardest job in the world but the best and most rewarding.
    I hope you all have a lovely day.

Lisa
    xxx

Have a lovely mother's day tomorrow everyone. You all deserve it so much. Love to all our mum's and to all those whose mum's aren't with us anymore - gone but never, ever forgotten. Quite often our very best friends. Can't bare the thought of not having my mum any more, she's my best friend and confidante. I'm taking my mum to the Burrell Collection in Glasgow where they have a lovely wee cafe that does great baked potatoes!! Then we'll have a browse around at all the treasures!! We do it time and time again and just love it.
    Lynn - have a great day tomorrow with your family.
    Myra

Enjoy the Burrel Myra. I went years ago with an ex boyfriend. Some of us have lost out Mums so it is always a poignant time for us. I always like to celebrate all women on that day mums or not. Most women take on caring roles at some time in their lives. I'll be thinking of my friends who were not able to be Mothers themselves including myself who never thought I would be blessed with such a beautiful boy (after IVF) now almost a teenager. Many took that road and sadly did not make it.

Well said Elizabeth, i too have a friend who was never able to have a child then some years ago she told me that after she lost her mum when she was 18 she fell pregnant and had a baby, she was too young and still mourning the loss of her mum so she had the little girl adopted. Last year, her daughter, who had been looking for her for some time, contacted her and we went to meet her, what a lovely day that was. My friend not only has her daughter in her life now but she is also a grandma. What a beautiful young woman she has turned out to be and is now very close to my friend. There are happy endings sometimes :-)

My mum passed away nearly 7 years ago and in the last year of life she lived with me, I still miss her so much. It was the most precious time I ever had with my mum for that time she was with me and I don't regret a day of it, it was wonderful.

I have always said to my sons though, don't just celebrate and love me on one day, you better love me every day!!! And they do, I know that I am loved by them and it is wonderful.

I wish all of you a very happy Mothers Day

Jannie x x

That was a lovely story about your friend, Jannie. It is good to hear a happy ending with stories such as that. I also agree with what you told your sons about loving you every day, because I couldn't agree more. My sons are my life. Sorry about your mum. I've never been there yet but I know from friends that the ache never goes away. How could it?
    ElizabethJane I'm so happy for you that you have your precious son and, yes, my heart goes out to everyone who didn't have the privilege of being a mum.
    Myra xx

Thought id share what my 8 year old son Joseph wrote in my mothers day card that he wrote in school..

Dear Mum

Although my Mum has Agoraphobia shes still
    so special to me.

love from joseph xxxxx

very sweet of him yet I felt so sad reading it :-( xx

Thread Information