Thread: Your opinions please!

Question Your opinions please!

Thinking of checking into a hotel for a few days as home conditions have become unbearable

Hey all Ive recently been through a major depressive episode as a result of intense panic attacks which does seem to be gradually going however the main enviromental cause is still present at least for a week or two

This is the fact that I am living at home with my dad and sister (27 lost job sister works weird shifts and is often home dad completely dominates house and I have a tiny bedroom with no TV)
    I have no privacy or space to myself and this has put immense pressure on my relationship which is now suffering as a resultand I find myself increasingly angry with my dad particualry for being so awkward beasically

All e and my gf ever talk about and all I ever think about is our own space and we can get this in a week or two max!

I will be in different accomadation within a week or two but I a finding I feel great until one of them arrives home then all the old stresses and strains come back

I am starting to get anger attacks when one of them is home and i literally cringe when I hear the door going
    Anyway I feel like all I need is time to myself (bliss!) so have been seriously considering checking into a hotel until said accomadation is free

Do you think this is just me losing the plot basically or a sensible thing to do under the circumstances
    Last edited by gaz1983; 14-03-10 at 22:11.

Re: Your opinions please!

hi hon

just an idea but couldnt you stay at a mates or something. just for a night or two.. i think your just in need of some space. its hard being at home. what about just going out and about more. i hope you get sorted soon.. x x

Re: Your opinions please!

Thanks andrea yeah your quite right its my fault its been two years and the stress has jus gradually built up thank god its only a week or two away!

Unfortunatley and kind of pathetically very few of my mates and my gf are in a position to put me up really

You are right though space is what I need and desperatley crave the doc said the sae thing

Thread Information