Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When You Meet Somebody For The 1st Time, Whats the 1st Thing You Notice About Them?

When You Meet Somebody For The 1st Time, Whats the 1st Thing You Notice About Them?

I am aware of how clean they look! Is that weird?

Re: When You Meet Somebody For The 1st Time, Whats the 1st Thing You Notice About The

Emmmmmm!!! That depends!!!!!

Their eyes!!! Eyes say a lot about a person i think???

Re: When You Meet Somebody For The 1st Time, Whats the 1st Thing You Notice About The

What if they haven't got any? Now thats thrown u hasn't it?lol!

Lack of eye contact makes me nervous and distrusting but too much scares me (can't win)! I can remember a lovely man I used to work with years ago, when he spoke to me his eyes would bore into the back of my brain, he always maintained eye contact with me and I always felt like throwing up every time he looked at me (charming!). There was attraction between us but I couldn't handle the intensity of his glare! I always looked away! He probably thought I wasn't interested.

i dont really know what it is that i notice but i make an instant decision as to wether i like this person or not... i will sort of think you seem nice or hhmm i dont like you!! lol. this is without knowing anything about the person. its probably just from their smile or lack of smile. eh maybe i have a sixth sense...omg!!!! lol

x x

"What if they havn't got any eyes" Yes that has thrown me smudger!!!
    Eeeemmmm! Then it would be,, do they have a kind face!!! Oh no smudger,,,don't tell me they don't have a face either!!!

I like someone who will smile readily. I hate it when you meet someone who is afraid to crack a smile. No matter how I feel I am always very willing to smile, or laugh.
    Myra x

I notice peoples hands first, mostly to see if they bite their nails or not because it makes me cringe lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redrainbow View Post
    "What if they havn't got any eyes" Yes that has thrown me smudger!!!
    Eeeemmmm! Then it would be,, do they have a kind face!!! Oh no smudger,,,don't tell me they don't have a face either!!!
    Oh Wayne, that so made me titter!!!!!!lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SueBee View Post
    I notice peoples hands first, mostly to see if they bite their nails or not because it makes me cringe lol
    You wud definately cringe if you met me, if you met my husband you would cringe n shrivel up coz he hasn't had any white on his nails for 26 years!

What do you think this says about somebody though, I am interested!

i notice someones eyes then mouth / teeth dont like bad teeth uggggg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information