Thread: emetophobia

emetophobia

hi, I have just joined NMP, & would like to give a short history, so that you know where I`m at right now.I have always hated throwing up,& unfotunately I was not born with a strong stomach. I would V** at least once a year when I was a child, usually for no reason whatsoever. when I grew up, I would binge drink, but would only V** about 50 per cent of the time when I was drunk. all in all I must have V**d about 50 to 60 times in my life, probably a world record, as I don`t know anyone else who has done it that many times. After abad expirience with a hangover in january 1997, I decided that I would not get drunk again, & I have not V**d since. I am determined not to ever throw up again inmy life, so I suppose that makes me a bit emetophic , as I feel that I would now rather die than
    v** again, especially in public.

Hi angeline

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: emetophobia

Hi angeline

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes

Thread Information