Hi all, does anyone know how long it takes to get results back? Ive been having trouble brething since ive had it done although i know its anxiety. I have not had breathing anxiety since i had my post natel depression about 5yrs ago, although it was one of the first froms of anxiety i got when i was 14. Although im not overly thinking about my results i must be sub conscioiusly very anxious about them which is why im feeling like i cant breathe!!!! I am worried not only about ms but now im worried about a brain tumour as i sometimes smell things that aint there ie bleach adn i watched a programe last night and this woman had an mri done coz she kept smelling burning rubber and she has a brain tumor. Its only a sitcom come but its really played on my mind. Ive rang to get results but they are not back yet and she says they wont be for another 2 weeks!!!!

Sorry i know its a long post but i just need to get things of my chest. MY memory seems a bit dodgy lately aswell as i cant seem to remeber things properly, i feel detached sort of!

Well thanks for listerning guys, any advice would be great.

Luv me. xx