Thread: 'Ey up

'Ey up

Hello

I just registered, and figured I'd say a bit about myself. I'm 26, and have been suffering from panic attacks and depression for the last few months, althoug I think it was building up for longer than that.
    I just moved to the countryside from London in a complete upheaval, and I reckon that's what's triggered it big time... I have managed to find a job, and try and keep myself busy and keep thinking I am getting over the worst of it, then BAM! Another attack, and more dp/dr. I hate that the most as the attack itself only lasts for 10 minutes tops while that just goes on and on, along with the most crushing desperation, despite everything in my life seeming to be getting better.
    I constantly feel like a refugee in my own body, and it can seem really hopeless sometimes.
    However, I am trying to think positive (before everyone is scared off by my negativity), and things are going to get better, I do believe that they will. Sorry for the rambling post...

If it's too hard I can't understand it

Hi there and welcome aboard.

I am sure you will get some great help on here so take a look around and start with some of the pages on the website like
    First steps for overcoming Panic and Anxiety

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

Hi and welcome,

I hope that you will acclimatise to your new surroundings - try and look upon your move as something positive. Savour the fresh air and so on.

But any adjustment takes time, so hang in there and you will come through it.

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi and welcome to the forum, you will get lots of people coming along and offering good advice and make friends too, xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Hi and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some new friends too!

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Hiya

Yes you are right, it probably has been building up over a while.

It does take a while to filter it all through and to get comfortable somewhere new and mover forwards again..

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

A big welcome to the site

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac Xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hello again and thank you all for your kind words :-)

If it's too hard I can't understand it

Thread Information