Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do today that made you feel good?

What did you do today that made you feel good?

I'm sure someone else will have already done this but wouldn't it be nice if we could all try and find something we did in any one day that made us feel good.

It dosn't have to be a huge thing and it may be something small but means a lot to you. We all hear about so many negative feelings and thoughts here, it is hard sometimes to think about the things we actually get right at times. We don't always get it wrong (even though we make think we do) and it's important to hold onto those little positives.

I'll go first:

I drove from Bath to Chippenham all by myself yesterday without turning my car around in a panic to go back home

It feels odd to me to say something positive because I am always putting myself down but it also feels really nice.

Your turn now.....don't be shy![:I]

Jem xxx

I went to a parents thing at the secondary school and although felt well panicky at the beginning, about half through I began to feel ok again.

So I am feeling good about the fact that I did actually go

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

I went into the kids school playground yesterday (instead of standing at the gate)!!

Thats quite positive!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

I drove with clients in my car for 2 hours, felt really panicky for the first hour but managed to get through it and quite enjoyed the second hour - even had a big Neil Diamond (not my choice[8D]) singalong with the clients while driving!

"This too, shall pass"

Sorry, [:I] by the way Jem, FAB idea!

"This too, shall pass"

Well done everyone

and Chellebelle, for you to survive a Neil Diamond singalong without panicking, deserves a medal!!!

I've got another one.....I went for my first CBT session today. I was a bag of nerves but luckily the clinic wasn't too far from where I could park my car. It went really well and have booked up to see her again.

Keep smiling

Jem xxx

Hello, great idea. I went out for an Indian meal last night and then to the cinema, first cinema visit in aaaaages. Walked there and back which was good too. Sus, xx

Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
    Ralph Blum

Re: What did you do today that made you feel good?

I went to pick up my daughter from school, the supermarket, and then to refill some prescriptions all this afternoon (with my hubby). This is HUGE for me because I usually don't leave the house (or if I do I just go to One place and start feeling so panicky I have to come right home). I've been forcing myself to get out more each day and so far it's helping me stay out longer.

Good job everyone for your accomplishments! This is a great positive thread!!

Bought a lady a bunch of flowers. And received some good news

I've not done it yet , but I meeting a friend later in town despite my anxiety
    It made me feel pretty good that I got an invite

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information