Thread: support needed please!

support needed please!

Hi all,
    not been doing to bad recently CBT going OK hard work but OK. But because the weathers got better (bring back the cold) the ants have returned. I'm not doing bad but last night and this morning already had 10. Feeling jittery and anxious again, looking/checking starting. Know i shouldnt spray stuff, but have done. any encouragement supprort is appreciated and needed! Has anyone else gone through something similar and got over it? I'm not sure I can do this!!

Re: support needed please!

weare all afraid ofsomething .me its mice and flying ,, if i even see pic of a mouse i go cold .so i understand how you feel there are little trays you can by from garden centres that they go into ,, there very good but them on doorsteps anywhere .where they get in be brave love

Re: support needed please!

hi gypsywomen,
    Thank you for your reply, I've got a guy coming round on monday to drill into the wall and put stuff around as well. I just wish I could get over this, I really feel like a failure, like everyone else I have a lot going on but this problem with ants literally rules my life. I'm meant to be watching some pretty yuck videos of ants in order to increase my anx, trouble is my son is in a leg cast and not sleeping, my hubby lost sight in 1 eye and is in pain and i've got to hold it all together. Why cant I get a break? What have I done wrong?

Thread Information