Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloudy-misty-foggy vision?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cloudy-misty-foggy vision?

Hi all me again......does anyone get cloudy, foggy, misty vision? I keep getting it and it freaks me out :( xx

Re: Cloudy-misty-foggy vision?

yeh i do and it freaks me out too, iv been gettin crazy random shooting head pains with it aswell.

i get this all the time :c ! scares me so much XX

Hi I do get this too as well as sensitivity to light. Sometimes I get blind spots! I am having it right now actually and been all week! It's easing now and I have an opticians appt on Monday. Saw GP said it was anxiety related but have sight test to reassure myself If I'm watching tv i don't notice so I know it's anxiety and I am controlling it! Maybe u should get a sight test??

Hope it passes

hi carli, i knw what u mean it does your head in its lyk blurry vision iv'e been to opticans because my eyes where lyk that they said im sensitive to light i should where sun glasses or tinted glasses that i bought they call it photo phobia.

Yes I got that alot when my anxiety was very high and I did not know it was anxiety. Felt like I could not even see my tv correctly forget about my computer.

Hi guys.....thank god u all get it....(its meant in a nice way) as i thought i was going blind :( I used to get it a while back but it went and now its back and really upsetting me.
    Thankyou all. xx

I get this really bad when im highly anxious. But because i dont ever know why im so anxious, it can just happen just like that without warning so yeah its pretty freaky. When i get it, the room looks like theres been loads of people smoking in it, if u see what i mean. Ive kinda got used to it now and it mdont bother me as much as all my other symptoms do, like dizziness, blurred vision, black dots in vision, sharp sudden chest pains that make me feel like im guna faint... The list is endless!!!!! God i hate anxiety!!!! Why meeeee :(:(

Yep, used to get this really badly when I was very anxious and still get it now and again. I can walk into a room and the whole room looks full of mist - I have even been known to say 'why is there so much smoke in here' if it is the kitchen and nothing is cooking/steaming !

haha me too!!!!!! I always think someones cooking something lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information