Page 1112 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 1126121012106211021110111111121113111411221162 ... LastLast
Results 11,111 to 11,120 of 11893

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Apologies for seeming like a raging snob, but...

Being patronised and pushed around by colleagues with barely a GCSE between them when I have a damned master's degree. It's wearing me down.

Well I m just so tired from these damn tablets, work was same shit different day and couldn’t get warm all day. Moan over

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post

Being patronised and pushed around by colleagues with barely a GCSE between them when I have a damned master's degree. It's wearing me down.
    Don't let these morons get you down, BI. You have brains whereas they just blunder on and try to make up for their deficit with unpleasantness.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post

Hey Blues no apologies necessary

Welcome to working world surrounded by idiots it's their problem not yous its called envy

In my unit we had a dude with a Master's he could of trained as an officer but never wanted to he got shit from ours commanding officer for the simple reason he was brighter

Let the haters run

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Water leaks

Water has no biz running downhill and gravity should be reversed so it runs uphill. I shall get Agt P to speak to the relevant bodies above when she returns to the office on Monday

Forecast: Rain on clouds tonight

Never Surrender, Comrade

Forecast Here......Heat heat and more heat.I will ask Agt P to speak to the relevant bodies on her return

Quinn (aka) 2007

Here Mother Nature can't make up her mind. We've had a heat wave, dry windy/cold, and now 3 days of rain coming all in a week and a half.

Hi Vee, I think poor Mother Earth has had enough.Here in Aus,majority of country is in drought we have had fires in every state,a lot of towns are out of water,We are still in Spring and temperatures are the highest on record I am dreading the Summer months.Ask Potus to send some of that rain over here since he is a genius in his mind.x

Some lovely floods here too. But I think we can place a bit more blame on our governments not keeping flood defences in check

Yes, we def relate to you Aussies here. I don't know what part of Oz you're in, but where I live in CA, we just had another wind-driven fire break out tonight. Luckily we're supposed to have three days of straight rain later this week. Though if the fire burns off all the hillsides, then the rain will just send the mud down :S

Page 1112 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 1126121012106211021110111111121113111411221162 ... LastLast

Thread Information