Page 1136 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Don’t send that Simon bloke here or I will send Pauline Hanson she is a nut case.
    Yep good at hacking ask Julian
    What’this!MM slacking off he can get a new mop head and start scrubbing the dunny

DGAF.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Utter impertinence and insolence! I haven't been slacking or sloping in any direction other than the exit

Please don't forget to water the spider plant Antsy has in the Ladies either when you finish mopping

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

I added a few more plants while you were out, KK

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Oh, Lola! I don't even know what to send you in revenge! You already live in a place where everything is designed to kill you :P
    Is there any species of animal in Australia that's actually harmless? Koalas there's one, unless they're secretly psychopathic? 'Koala arrested is linked to missing backpackers'.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Is there any species of animal in Australia that's actually harmless? Koalas there's one, unless they're secretly psychopathic? 'Koala arrested is linked to missing backpackers'.
    LMAO. I've heard that Koalas are really stupid and chew on powerlines and start fires. So maybe they're pyros?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Remember, I’m sending you the Don b/c you refused to take back Simon Cowell.

Hmmm...maybe I’ll send Simon to Lola...
    We've got a place where we shove out of touch, past it, money grabbing, pointless batshit politicians. It's calling the House of Lords

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Don’t send that Simon bloke here or I will send Pauline Hanson she is a nut case.
    Yep good at hacking ask Julian
    What’this!MM slacking off he can get a new mop head and start scrubbing the dunny

DGAF.
    But does she do a good fish & chips?

(Does she personally supply the vinegar? )

Well, that's it. Freakin Lola officially broke the weather machine. Triple digit temps this weekend with humidity.

Now Lola, if you hack my AC too, it's on! I will send Frank over with the nuclear material I've acquired so far :P

Oh no don’t send Frank I would fear for his life with we have enough F..Wits here with weapons of mass destruction

Page 1136 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186 ... LastLast

Thread Information