Page 1121 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 1216211021107111111119112011211122112311311171 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,210 of 11893

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I'm sometimes a right *******. Am I allowed to moan about myself?
    Of course. It's better than us moaning about you, James. Right?

Please forgive the state of me- just finished a 13 hour shift
    and just taken off all my ppe gear- so looking a little all over the place but my second pair of glasses decide to snap and break in the middle of my shift. My main pair of glasses are still locked up in the shop since before this all started as I was getting then repaired....so I guess this is going to be my look for God know how long haha

IMG_20200426_174747.jpg

I do also have pink scrubs �� I love them and get teased alot for them but I think it's a good look!!

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Please forgive the state of me- just finished a 13 hour shift
    and just taken off all my ppe gear- so looking a little all over the place but my second pair of glasses decide to snap and break in the middle of my shift. My main pair of glasses are still locked up in the shop since before this all started as I was getting then repaired....so I guess this is going to be my look for God know how long haha

IMG_20200426_174747.jpg

I do also have pink scrubs �� I love them and get teased alot for them but I think it's a good look!!
    Maybe you should learn the Harry Potter spell Oculus repairo! Lol (we are huge Potter fans despite our age). I hate that happened to your second pair of glasses....thank you for all you do as a front line health care worker! I do the same work but I am currently between jobs bc our facility closed for lack of funding so I can't take the badge of honor during this pandemic like you guys but I'm here cheering you all on from sidelines! Pink looks like a good color for you

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Maybe you should learn the Harry Potter spell Oculus repairo! Lol (we are huge Potter fans despite our age). I hate that happened to your second pair of glasses....thank you for all you do as a front line health care worker! I do the same work but I am currently between jobs bc our facility closed for lack of funding so I can't take the badge of honor during this pandemic like you guys but I'm here cheering you all on from sidelines! Pink looks like a good color for you

Oh my gosh!! Whome your reply has brought tears to my eyes. Thank you truly for your lovely reply!! It means so much to me. Thank you!! Everyone in my work wears blue or green while I be walking around in baby pink scrubs!! I hope you stay safe and healthy xxx

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Oh my gosh!! Whome your reply has brought tears to my eyes. Thank you truly for your lovely reply!! It means so much to me. Thank you!! Everyone in my work wears blue or green while I be walking around in baby pink scrubs!! I hope you stay safe and healthy xxx
    I truly meant it! Thank you and you stay safe and healthy too!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

COVID NEWS (US Edition)

The CDC's New 'Best Estimate' Implies a COVID-19 Infection Fatality Rate Below 0.3%

That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.

https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cd...ate-below-0-3/

Virus Status: On par with mild seasonal flu

Never Surrender, Comrade

COVID NEWS (CHINESE EDITION)

[Censored]

Never Surrender, Comrade

COVID NEWS (UK Edition)

PETER HITCHENS: Sack Dominic Cummings for his wild midnight ride to Durham? Only if you want a LONGER lockdown

So why do I say that Mr Cummings should not be sacked from his Downing Street job? Why am I adamant that he should not be fined or prosecuted for his wild midnight ride to Durham, or for his blurred, myopic bumble up the road to Barnard Castle?

Well, there are lots of reasons. The first is that, like Mr Cummings himself, I think the rules he broke are stupid and futile. The only difference between him and me is that I have argued from the start that they are a mad over-reaction. He has never actually said so.

But he plainly thinks so – or otherwise why did he take no notice of those rules as soon as they interfered with his normal life?

In this, he is the same as Professor Neil Ferguson, the man whose warnings of mass deaths gave the Government the excuse for the whole disaster. If Professor Ferguson really believed this, he would not have dreamed of canoodling with a non-member of his family.

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2020/05/peter-hitchens-sack-dominic-cummings-for-his-wild-midnight-ride-to-durham-only-if-you-want-a-longer-.html

Never Surrender, Comrade

COVID NEWS (Tanzania Edition)

Tanzania coronavirus kits raise suspicion after goat and pawpaw test positive

'There is something happening. I said before we should not accept that every aid is meant to be good for this nation,' says president

Covid-19 test kits in Tanzania have raised suspicion after samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw fruit came back with positive results, as the president said there were “technical errors”.

President John Magufuli said during an event in the north west of Tanzania that the test kits were imported from overseas, but did not say where.

He said that in order to evaluate the quality of the kits, Tanzanian security forces randomly obtained non-human samples, including from a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep. The random samples were assigned human names and ages, and sent to a laboratory to test for coronavirus.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9501291.html

Never Surrender, Comrade

Maybe the sheep had developed herd immunity so tested negative? Embaaa-rrassing though.

I hope kiwi fruit aren't covid-friendly because I eat loads of them in the misguided belief that they enhance the immune system!

Page 1121 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 1216211021107111111119112011211122112311311171 ... LastLast

Thread Information