Page 1162 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 162662106211121152116011611162116311641172 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,620 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I’d guess it was just too much bother to take down that sign once erected; like those shops which have a ‘sale now on!’ sign stuck up forever…. Perhaps a sign of apathy?
    DFS annoy the hell out of me. They're always having a bloody sale and yet when we replaced our sofa this year the one we could fit in our small (but perfectly formed) living room wasn't in the sale, in fact none of the suitable ones were. I would say I'll never shop there again in furious indignation, but I'm fickle and I probably will.

Oh another thing that has annoyed me today is the amount of not picked up poo in the churchyard this morning. Although to be honest I did spend a fair bit of time staring at one deposit. It was white!! It must be 20 years since I saw a white dog poo! I thought it was a thing of the past.

An albino poo?

This evening I stood and chatted to someone while out walking my dogs along the beach , I turned round and my dog was stood next to a big poo ( brown not white what the hell do they feed em to make white 70s poop ? ) so I get a bag and grab and it’s stone cold , I’m picking up someone else’s crap , at the same time my dog who has been eating sand while chasing her ball shits a sand castle , seriously more sand than poop so I have to go again and make a sand bag , she’ll be handy when the floods come , shit happens .
    what annoyed me yesterday is the news channels saying don’t panic buy fuel , result today ? No fuel left at the pumps and lots of pensioners with hot water bottles full of petrol in their boots , I have some vhs video tapes I’d like shut of so DONT PANIC BUY VHS TAPES PLEASE

I've done the cold poo thing too. Very disappointing on a cold winters day.

Thermal dog poo therapy for cold hand sufferers? I have Raynaud's but not sure I'd go that far!!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Thermal dog poo therapy for cold hand sufferers? I have Raynaud's but not sure I'd go that far!!
    Terribly disappointing when the bag quality is poor!

Gross! Bag malfunction must be a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Gross! Bag malfunction must be a nightmare!
    It's one of the lows of being a dog owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    This evening I stood and chatted to someone while out walking my dogs along the beach , I turned round and my dog was stood next to a big poo ( brown not white what the hell do they feed em to make white 70s poop ? ) so I get a bag and grab and it’s stone cold , I’m picking up someone else’s crap , at the same time my dog who has been eating sand while chasing her ball shits a sand castle , seriously more sand than poop so I have to go again and make a sand bag , she’ll be handy when the floods come , shit happens .
    what annoyed me yesterday is the news channels saying don’t panic buy fuel , result today ? No fuel left at the pumps and lots of pensioners with hot water bottles full of petrol in their boots , I have some vhs video tapes I’d like shut of so DONT PANIC BUY VHS TAPES PLEASE
    VHS tapes? Yesterday's technology.

Together with Betamax and a couple of other consumer VCR format types, they were technically adequate for most of us at the time but that's all us consumers really ever knew back then.

BTW, at our local BP at least, the petrol panic buying seems to have quietened down a fair bit today, as my dad managed to fill up his Ford Kuga with diesel there this lunchtime, unlike yesterday and Friday when he couldn't get anywhere near the place as drivers were literally queuing round the corner to get onto the forecourt.

It's as if many individuals actively revel in such hysteria at times.

Page 1162 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 162662106211121152116011611162116311641172 ... LastLast

Thread Information