Page 1157 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 157657105711071147115511561157115811591167 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Yes, I was joking
    That's OK then.

Nevertheless, I'm still convinced reality TV is now an overdone genre, but then again, many TV producers especially nowadays seem increasingly resistant to change, due to fears of ratings plummeting, even if they already are, particularly with tired old programmes which are long past their sell-by date.

Well, ITV in the UK have now (for better or worse) given up on the X-Factor, which had already been a dying duck since at least around the mid-2010s, particularly given their last ritual Xmas No 1 was in 2014, and similarly Channel 5 (again, for better or worse) pulled the plug on Big Brother in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Cast iron guts?! Maybe your lurcher wasn't so lucky?!
    Still can't work out what she's been munching in the garden..

Maybe she's been hoovering up your magnesium tablets?

Ok so last night our neighbours must have had friends round for drinks. Our dog woke us up at around 12.15 in a right state all agitated.

There was running up and down the stairs (possibly the kids), they were singing Oasis songs (badly). I have been in a foul temper all day because of it.

There that is my moan of the day.

And fully justified, Catkins....How inconsiderate of them ...and on a "school night" too..

I have spent the day preparing laxatives and fluids for my son who has his 2nd colonoscopy in a month tomorrow. This time it was an extended preparation programme..5 days of low residue diet, 5 nights with senna and today 3 litres of moviprep and nowt else after breakfast at 7am this morning. I'm expecting a disturbed night and a lot of bog cleaning! Glad the day is nearly over though..I feel really sorry for him.

Oh Pulisa - poor bloke, not nice for him at all and equally not nice for you either.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Maybe she's been hoovering up your magnesium tablets?
    I take it in the powder form (in a drink) and I have asked my husband to make me some up a few nights last week, but it wouldn't explain the vomiting..

Still no idea what caused it and her poo went briefly back to normal and yesterday it's sloppy and with mucous. Aside this being a JOY to clean up, I'd expect her to be back to normal by now - especially on the C&R diet? She's fine in herself so it might just be some inflammation still in the gut. I'll give her a few more days to see if it settles and then she'll have to go and see her favourite person in all the world (not)

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    Ok so last night our neighbours must have had friends round for drinks. Our dog woke us up at around 12.15 in a right state all agitated.

There was running up and down the stairs (possibly the kids), they were singing Oasis songs (badly). I have been in a foul temper all day because of it.

There that is my moan of the day.
    I'd have called the cops on them just for killing Oasis songs!

Seriously though, that's not very neighbourly behaviour and no wonder you're annoyed about it! Alcohol has a lot to answer for, right?

They must be very tired this morning so why don't you play some Slipknot at full blast and if they have the nerve to complain - tell them you're in mourning for Joey Jordison?

🤣🤣 excellent plan!!

I was only joking about the magnesium, Nora but I hope she's back to consistently normal poos soon and that you don't have to resort to the dreaded sample collecting for the vet.

A poo-free night for my son surprisingly. Hopefully he's been cleaned out for his 11am appointment with the long and winding rod!

Page 1157 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 157657105711071147115511561157115811591167 ... LastLast

Thread Information