Page 1155 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 155655105511051145115311541155115611571165 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,550 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Things are getting worse.

Car can't be transported until tomorrow:

No hire cars available:

Train would leave me stuck at Manchester Piccadilly overnight.

Are there any rooms at the pub, PM?

Pub sounds like a good plan.

Pulisa, Catkins:

Things got... odd. For whatever reason, the RAC went back to Plan A, so a breakdown lorry took me to Chester Services, the RAC appeared bang on time to take my car to secure storage overnight and as I write, a taxi has just arrived to take me home.

No, me neither.

Oh that's good. At least you got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Pulisa, Catkins:

Things got... odd. For whatever reason, the RAC went back to Plan A, so a breakdown lorry took me to Chester Services, the RAC appeared bang on time to take my car to secure storage overnight and as I write, a taxi has just arrived to take me home.

No, me neither.
    Poor you, PM!

It does seem that car breakdowns in general are much rarer nowadays, unlike before the 80s and 90s when most vehicles were less reliable.

Systems and people that send text messages to landlines.

My lurcher girl has been shitting for Britain since yesterday. Also, barfing up.

This morning it's a case of liquid @ss and she's still bringing up bile so it's vet time. (she'll not be happy!)

She had an accident in the house yesterday only because my div of a husband shut the back door!

So he flings open the back door and SHOUTS up the stairs...

Hubs: THE DOG'S SHIT ALL OVER THE SUNROOM FLOOR!

I'm in the bedroom, wrapped in a towel, trying to grapple with my toenails. What does he expect me to do?

Me: 'I'VE JUST GOT OUT OF THE BATH!!

Hubs (again): THE DOG'S SHIT ALL OVER THE FLOOR!

Apparently it's a big ask to expect a 50 year old bloke who has lived in the house as long as I have (9 years) to open the only cupboard in the house dedicated to cleaning products - including carpet cleaner and disinfectant?

So I stomp downstairs with my towel wrapped around me and I get on my hands and knees and start scrubbing..

It's not a very big towel and unfortunately the scrubbing action loosens it and said towel falls down - revealing my baps to whoever happens to be looking into our conservatory!

Hubs sees this and thinks it's green light time, but he backs off when he sees me pick up the can of stain remover with the clear intention of throwing it (over-arm) in his general direction..

I wasn't well yesterday with IBS pain and I was upstairs with the heat pad so I kept having to come down and check on my girlie and swill the liquid @ass out of the yard. Meanwhile, my husband was in his gaming chair busting caps into soldier's @rses on X Box! (I'd quite like to bust one in his @ss!)

So the house stinks of shit and Zoflora and I'm still contemplating murdering my husband.

You have a "sunroom"?!! I now suspect you live in a mansion with west and east wings!!

I hope the vet visit wasn't too expensive and that your husband will soon be on the mend after his castration...

And your poor lady lurcher too of course! Hope her guts soon settle..There's nowt worse than shovelling sh*t and puke, canine or human!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    My lurcher girl has been shitting for Britain since yesterday. Also, barfing up.

This morning it's a case of liquid @ss and she's still bringing up bile so it's vet time. (she'll not be happy!)

She had an accident in the house yesterday only because my div of a husband shut the back door!

So he flings open the back door and SHOUTS up the stairs...

Hubs: THE DOG'S SHIT ALL OVER THE SUNROOM FLOOR!

I'm in the bedroom, wrapped in a towel, trying to grapple with my toenails. What does he expect me to do?

Me: 'I'VE JUST GOT OUT OF THE BATH!!

Hubs (again): THE DOG'S SHIT ALL OVER THE FLOOR!

Apparently it's a big ask to expect a 50 year old bloke who has lived in the house as long as I have (9 years) to open the only cupboard in the house dedicated to cleaning products - including carpet cleaner and disinfectant?

So I stomp downstairs with my towel wrapped around me and I get on my hands and knees and start scrubbing..

It's not a very big towel and unfortunately the scrubbing action loosens it and said towel falls down - revealing my baps to whoever happens to be looking into our conservatory!

Hubs sees this and thinks it's green light time, but he backs off when he sees me pick up the can of stain remover with the clear intention of throwing it (over-arm) in his general direction..

I wasn't well yesterday with IBS pain and I was upstairs with the heat pad so I kept having to come down and check on my girlie and swill the liquid @ass out of the yard. Meanwhile, my husband was in his gaming chair busting caps into soldier's @rses on X Box! (I'd quite like to bust one in his @ss!)

So the house stinks of shit and Zoflora and I'm still contemplating murdering my husband.
    Sorry to hear of your dog's stomach problems Nora.

Seriously, your OH isn't a bloody invalid, and whilst cleaning up crap and puke certainly isn't nice even at the best of times, it surely wouldn't hurt him to lift a finger for once rather than larking about on the X-box, would it?

Especially as you had just come out of the bath!

Page 1155 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 155655105511051145115311541155115611571165 ... LastLast

Thread Information