Page 1001 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 11893

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredLizard View Post
    It sounds like a very humbling and good experience!

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

Thank you!. It was amazing. How are you holding up?

Just leaving this here for Bottleblond (no E)!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nikk_dolittle View Post
    Just leaving this here for Bottleblond (no E)!

Awwww that is soooooo cute!. Did you have a good time?.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Thank you!. It was amazing. How are you holding up?
    I'm hanging in here. It's rough but my kids have health issues and we're dealing with that. Also tomorrow is the 4th of July here in the USA so lots of distract us right now with

So sorry you are going through such a tough time at the moment.

I hope you're all having a lovely independence day and and it brings your some smiles and joy!.

after driving my friends home, when I got back home, I walked towards the window to close the blinds a bit, I walked into the corner of the table, hurt my sore leg, I've pulled the table out a good bit away from the couch. next time I'll no walk into the corner of the table. ouch

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    after driving my friends home, when I got back home, I walked towards the window to close the blinds a bit, I walked into the corner of the table, hurt my sore leg, I've pulled the table out a good bit away from the couch. next time I'll no walk into the corner of the table. ouch
    Aww Von you are a silly sausage!. Please refrain from further injury.

To be fair though, I am a nightmare at being accident prone. What are we like?.

My complaint tonight is...STILL no action on my wasp situations. Job sheet states (estimated time of completion, 06/072017)..Well that's tomorrow and it's not even been started never mind completed. I actually hate the fact that something Mother nature has created has to be destroyed but my garden is swarming in the little creatures and I have very young children living next door and opposite me. Also, I have had the dishonour of being stung several times in the past and I don't fancy repeating it AGAIN!. I would feel better if they could just be removed and freed somewhere a million miles from me.

NEXT..

Week from hell , ripped off by a crooked solicitor no chance of getting the money back , not been to bed for four days , tomorrow my partner goes into hospital now the pneumonia has gone to have something removed from her lung .
    Bb if you want I'll pop round covered in treacle and entice the wasps away to your local council office , the stings might take my mind off things for while .
    Oh and stupidly hot all day promised rain storms got a dribble .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Week from hell , ripped off by a crooked solicitor no chance of getting the money back , not been to bed for four days , tomorrow my partner goes into hospital now the pneumonia has gone to have something removed from her lung .
    Bb if you want I'll pop round covered in treacle and entice the wasps away to your local council office , the stings might take my mind off things for while .
    Oh and stupidly hot all day promised rain storms got a dribble .
    Buster

Have they discovered what the foreign object in her lung is yet?. Poor soul. I hope all goes smoothly for her. None of you have been having a good time recently.

Let me know how she gets on please!.

Wasps are now gone. Wee man came today and done the deed. I did feel guilty but they are evil little boogers.

It's very echoey in here today!.

Anyhoo, I don't have anything to complain about. I just wondered if any of you have ever watched " Antonella the uncensored reviewer"?. She is my new guilty pleasure. If anyone fancies a laugh that is NOT easily offended, then look her up on FB or youtube. Seriously though, if bad language or sexual reference offend you then maybe not for you but I absolutely love her.

KK is enjoying his holiday in foreign parts so that's good.

Hope you're all well.

Page 1001 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast

Thread Information