Page 100 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Err, just a quick question Ladybird... Do you know whether it's going to be sunny tomorrow as I was thinking of going shopping?

That's a hefty old weight you've been carrying Eeyore. I think it's time you put your feet up. I hate being taken for granted: the more you do, the more people seem to expect.

BB and me have been searching for new jobs since the recession hit the complaints department. BB turned down 2 pole dancing jobs with her usual "bad back" excuse. I was offered a job as a porter. I sent them packing.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Aggressive drivers GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Err, just a quick question Ladybird... Do you know whether it's going to be sunny tomorrow as I was thinking of going shopping?
    Ooh you're pushing your luck young Mel...

Won't ask about the Lottery then... Young Mel could be a millionaire! Oh, I just saw a piggy fly by...

Aggressive drivers pffft. I want to complain about them too. Especially when the weather gets hot, people seem to drive like lunatics. The worst offenders have signs like "Baby on board" and "Any closer and you'll need a condom". One wonders how they'd drive without babies on board or condoms.

Aggressive drivers indeed

Never Surrender, Comrade

I like to complain about having sore ears, can not lie on them, as they are far too sore.

secondly I like to complain about my friend, she thinks she is right, and knows more. gets things so wrong.

I just wish she would accept the she gets things wrong at times. like we all do.

Yes, I know what you mean Yvonne. Some people are always right... I hope you feel better soon anyway.

I'd like to complain about the hedge in my garden. It was Mt Vesuvius proportions and I keep shaving more and more off it. My neighbour said why don't I just cut the fecking thing down and be done with it but I enjoy pruning it and then letting it grow again. It has become a bit of a game for Mel

Anyway, I'd like to complain that my arm aches from cutting my hedge today

Never Surrender, Comrade

Pffffffft Mel..Cut it down, you know you want to.

I want to complain that it is Friday afternoon and i AGAIN have forgotten to write quizzy. BB will have to get it done this afternoon instead of sitting out in the garden (hedge free) in the lovely sunshine.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work i goooooo..............

Last time I completely cut off my bush it just grew back again... I favour waxing these days

Get cracking on the quizzy BB! I have sent you a new sieve for your head. It should work better than the old one

Did you accept your last job offer for part-time temp in the invisible magic shop? I thought it sounded a bit tricky tbh.

I was offered a place in a padded cell but not sure what my job responsibilities would be yet

Never Surrender, Comrade

Just having a whinge about the weather in Sydney,it's bloody cold and I did not bring enough warm clothes,I have crippled nipples(sorry)lol

Can I have what you've got please?....I mean your weather! I hate it when forecasters keep going on about how wonderful the weather is when it's so hot that you can't do anything by day and so uncomfortable that you can't sleep at night! Not everyone enjoys sun and heat. Some of us prefer wrapping up and being cosy in the cold! There's always a way to smooth out the crippling cold!... by using pullovers that is!

Page 100 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast

Thread Information