Page 1002 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

is there any way, that I can help to reduce a swollen leg, doctors are no helping. there must be something I can do to help to reduce the swelling. I rest my leg, have it up. canny do that all day. must be something I can do. I would very much appreciate any advice thanks.

What is causing the swelling Yvonne?. Is it water retention etc?.

no, not water retention. its to do with my severe sensory and motor axonal peripheral neuropathy condition. this happened a very long time ago, I had this kind of swelling for a whole year. I don't want this to last that long. got to be away to bring the swelling down. which means my leg is swelling and may have some inflammation. the hospital doctors and my gp, seem to forget that I have this condition. they seem to put it down to a blood clot when its not. now I need to convince my gp, its not been a clot, its to do with my severe sensory and motor axonal peripheral neuropathy condition.

Von that must be awful for you. Sounds very awkward and painful. I hope they can come up with a solution because I know how you love to get out and about.

Let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post

It's very echoey in here today!.

Anyhoo, I don't have anything to complain about. I just wondered if any of you have ever watched " Antonella the uncensored reviewer"?. She is my new guilty pleasure. If anyone fancies a laugh that is NOT easily offended, then look her up on FB or youtube. Seriously though, if bad language or sexual reference offend you then maybe not for you but I absolutely love her.
    I watched a couple of her videos not really my cup of tea tbh, although she's probably better than a lot of professional "comedians" out there right now. Maybe i haven't watched the right ones so i'll try few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I watched a couple of her videos not really my cup of tea tbh, although she's probably better than a lot of professional "comedians" out there right now. Maybe i haven't watched the right ones so i'll try few more.
    I found the more I watched, the more I got her!. The wedding dress one was really good. She's definitely not to everyone's taste but I just love how down to earth she is. Lol x

Firstly I would like to un-complain about working a Sunday because I absolutely love it. I really do.

Secondly...My other boss, Miss Lil has advised me that our Lord and Master will be returning from his foreign parts in the near future. This leaves me a little nervous because although I did advise our team to slope, I didn't advise them to begger off completely.

Soooo, Cathy, Del, Fish, Lola...It's all hands on deck....I'll do the broom cupboard if you lot get shredding, composting, flushing, etc.

GULP

Ok I'll man the shredder BB...or shred the man whichever way you want to look at it! I hope KK has remembered my stick of rock too

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    Ok I'll man the shredder BB...or shred the man whichever way you want to look at it! I hope KK has remembered my stick of rock too

Fantastic!. Please just shred anything you believe is appropriate. Men included.

The broom cupboard is another matter. I have found a packet of "Quavers" that is almost a year out of date. A packet of "Beef monster munch" 3 bottle of "Stella" AND one morning after pill.

I blame Fish. He has taken his eye off the ball.

Things have not been going swimmingly at all.

I can only do part time hours though BB because we're getting ready for the big move to Welsh Wales cariad, and with all the paperwork to get rid of I'll be manning the shredder over here. I'll probably be shredding the man at the end of it too

I'm off to Austria for a week next week to visit the man's family before we leave so will need holiday cover if that can be arranged. Tah muchly

Page 1002 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast

Thread Information