Page 1014 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 14514914964100410121013101410151016102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Well I would also like to pass a motion but I will wait until the next remote meeting.

good moring friends.jpg

Good Morning, been up since 5am.

my complaint today is last night I was deleting photos from my phone, I unticked all the ones I wanted to keep, then clicked on delete, my stupid phone has gone and deleted all my photos including the ones I unticked.

I know my phone has gone bit wonky, that taking the biscuit

the one photo I only had was the one my two cats where in the laundry basket together, they do not often do that. they not done that in a long time, ya know you capture the moment they do that.

I dont know when they will do that again.

rant over.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

We also frequently delete things in Complaints Yvonne. We have many complaints re this and take pride in deleting them too. After all, BS creates great compost which we can recycle into more refined BS to again process, ad infinitum. It means we never run out of BS and this makes the deletion process vital to our success

Complaint Status: Deleted

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

BB - get here now! I accidentally turned off Adblock and we have ADS in our offices! Absolutely unacceptable I say! Did you know about this diabolical and sorry state of affairs? And why aren't WE getting the money for these so-called advertisements?

Ban them forthwith and return our establishment to its previous unadulterated and esteemed status!

Complaint Status: Ad break

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    BB - get here now! I accidentally turned off Adblock and we have ADS in our offices! Absolutely unacceptable I say! Did you know about this diabolical and sorry state of affairs? And why aren't WE getting the money for these so-called advertisements?

Ban them forthwith and return our establishment to its previous unadulterated and esteemed status!

Complaint Status: Ad break

NEXT!
    I apologise profusely about my lack of attendance but the sun decided to shine in Scotland today so I had to catch up on grass cutting and general gardening maintenance. After which, I ate and became a couch tattie.

Oh you should NEVER turn off ad blocker Boss. I did that once and all sorts of "ahem" ads appeared on my slaptop!. Yes I did mean to say "slaptop" because it was those certain type of unwanted that popped up!. Vile I say.

There was a smiling bot sitting in my chair this morning pfffft

I blew its head clean off

Bot Status: Lost its head

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------

NOTICE

Due to bot clean up and decontamination process, Complaints Dept will be closed this weekend.

Please complain to a friend, relative or partner - or just keep cake-hole shut.

Thank you for your understanding in this unfortunate matter.

On behalf of Mismanagement

Never Surrender, Comrade

In a word... "GOUT"! Hit me a week ago and it's not letting up. I'm pretty good at dealing with pain but I can't deal with this any longer.I'm off to the doctor in an hour. I need some meds to help get rid of it.

KK, BB and fellow complaint center employees... Rodski will be manning the machinery as I'm rendered somewhat useless. I'll continue to dismiss and shred complaints from my desk with my foot up on ice *owie*!

Positive and very painful thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Prey tell, that exactly is Gout?. Over here, it's called the posh mans ailment but I still don't know what it is!.

I hope you feel better soon and are remotely back with us soonestly.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post

Prey tell, that exactly is Gout?. Over here, it's called the posh mans ailment but I still don't know what it is!.

I hope you feel better soon and are remotely back with us soonestly.
    Back from the doc... He prescribed a steroid to help the inflammation and an antibiotic because apparently the red streaks going up the top of my foot indicate an infection... Oh Joy!

So Gout... lovely ailment (NOT!). It's a build up of uric acid in a joint (typically the foot/big toe area like mine) and it causes swelling and agonizing pain! It's literally been awakening me during the night! I dream I'm in agony and wake up to the reality. I've been taking ibuprofen and icing it down but it's not waned in the least...

Off to the pharmacy after work to get some meds and hopefully by Monday things will have calmed down.

I had a gig Wednesday and one tomorrow night so it'll be somewhat challenging. Guess I'll load up on steroids and pain killers and take my chances. Should make for an interesting show! ~lol~

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 11-08-17 at 21:25.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 1014 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 14514914964100410121013101410151016102410641114 ... LastLast

Thread Information