Page 1016 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I had no idea motorbikes can be so small, I was turning to the right, I check twice before turning to my right that road was clear, though there was a car coming and there was room for me to turn, I check twice before turning to my right, the guy on the motorbike must have came into the road I was turning into as I was turning into the road kind of turned at the same time I was turning.

he was not there the twice that I checked, I pulled over and apologized, he was very cheeky towards me. as he thought he was in the right. I did not hit him, he was still on his motorbike.

I retraced my journey, I checked twice there was no guy on a motorbike coming at the time, I started to turn into the road. if he was there at the time I checked, I would have waited until the road was totally clear.

I'll make triple sure in future the road's clear at that junction, I never seen such a small motorbike, when I was turning the car slowly, I did not see him until he went in front of me.

I just need to take extra care out on the roads, especially when one has such a small motorbike.
    Last edited by yvonne_uk_98; 15-08-17 at 02:18.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

You do get some menaces on the roads Yvonne. Even if you drive carefully, you can't avoid them - and motorcycles can be the worst culprits, weaving in and out of traffic, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Have to constantly check mirrors for the swines at a junction.

BB is absent again today. This is becoming an ongoing theme since her postman reported her for flashing and being attacked by a "small but savage ball of fur". BB says it was her cat Charlie but I have my suspicions

----

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    You will be sent to Bots-wana if you don't behave henceforth BB

Bot Status: On crack
    Piffle, poppet!. I always behave!.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Piffle, poppet!. I always behave!.
    Of course you do, Hogs - between hours of 04:88 to 04:89 on a Twosday

Put your flasher on and meet me in Feathers for an urgent debriefing. Fish will join us when he's untangled his line and Insp Cath has ordered a round as we speak

Never Surrender, Comrade

Well being undercover didn't work...so i'm now uncovered and have the drinks on the table. See you when you get here guys. Yvonne, ive got you a port & lemon to calm your nerves a bit, but get a taxi to the pub ok? Don't be mingling with them motorbike riders

I'l be attending and actually walking without a limp! (thank you meds!). An IPA for me please!

"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    Well being undercover didn't work...so i'm now uncovered and have the drinks on the table. See you when you get here guys. Yvonne, ive got you a port & lemon to calm your nerves a bit, but get a taxi to the pub ok? Don't be mingling with them motorbike riders

Well I'm here!. Are you lot in the "whatsit".

Bertha seems to have left the bat unmanned so I think I will make us a cocktail. Now where's the absinthe?!...NOT!.

BB, they'll have flat beers if they leave it much longer, but you ought to know by now that they never show up when they're supposed to I'll ask bazzer behind the bar to keep the tab open for them. You and me can drink their beers and i'll fight ye for Yvonne's port & lemon...haven't had one of those since I was a lass

I'm not sure what happened after I left last night but Fish seems to have got over his bout of gout

Will someone CLEAN UP THIS MESS too! Pffft.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Could you find a bigger GIF? ~lol~

"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 1016 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast

Thread Information