Page 102 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I want to complain about Hayfever.

I have had a very busy week, am tired and have loads to do today and woke up feeling .

I'm having a few days away with hubby and daughter and if I feel like this tomorrow I shall chuck a massive hissy fit.

Sniff..words of sympathy please (Ange drowning in a sea of snot)

(((((((((ladybird)))))))))

Been there got the t/shirt Poppy ...not nice ..We live and learn tho .Drink plenty of orange juice and water and get an early night . .Poor Ladybird Hope you have a good time and you feel better tommorow ..Ranting not allowed .will just up the blood pressure & make you feel worse ..have a good blow and take plenty of tissues (mansize )..Just in case . There s an Antihistamine in the chemist you can take thats ok with your Cit if you need something .There is one that doesnt make you drowsy and is safe ,but I cant remember the name of it .sorry ..My memory today is rubbish I feel whacked after a busy couple of days and not much sleep ...T/c Sue x

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I have sent your complaint to the lynch mob LB. We shall not be standing for hayfever ruining your vacation You have a lovely time now...

Good to have you back Sue. Your beret is still in the office where you left it when you swapped it for your hol cowgirl hat.

I have made a complaint to myself about feeling shit this week but have misplaced it now.... Pffffft

Never Surrender, Comrade

Want to be rid of this ANXIETY and its SYMPTOMS.
    Rough day today.

I feel very lonely today

Here is a hug Ronny
    Felt lonely myself. Family loves me but doesn't understand. I understand that they don't understand. Gosh that sounds like a Dr. Suess page.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Don't feel lonely Ron - Mel will be meeting you in Sydney for that spin in the Tardis

Never Surrender, Comrade

No body in britian are fighting and taking a stand against this new world order, is this what you all want for the future, chip implanted into our bodies, not allowed to make a samll mistake, severe punishments, our children going to work at 14, no proper education for them. your houses taken off you, froced out of your house, come and check your house and you wont have a say. take away freedom of speech. IS THIS WHAT YOU ALL WANT. I take it you all agree with NEW WORLD ORDER. Stand up for your children, grand children and the children of the future. DO YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO KNOW THAT YOU COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO FIGHT FOR THEM.

we known about this for years, some people dont beilieve this is here and now. some people dont know. Sorry for bringing this onto no more panic, this is true.

I wanna complain bout my sleeping pattern being out of wack...again. Get's very lonely and boring at night time! Hmm..that moan killed me bout 2 mins xx

Page 102 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast

Thread Information