Page 1041 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110391040104110421043105110911141 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    you lot are funny. made me laugh.

thanks Catherine S.

here hoping I'll find out what happening with housing benefit, is my landlord gonna get paid for this month, is the housing discretionary payment going to be processed, when will it all be processed and what date every month will my landlord get paid housing benefit. its a mess. I don't know if I have a roof over my head or not.

rant over. I think my landlord got a shock when I gave him a break down of all what I owed for rent arrears, what I paid him. if I get the housing discretionary payment, he owe me an awful lot back.

my reason for writing and letting him know, is so that I have a paper copy of what has been paid to my landlord. and for him to have a copy.

I need to keep myself right with this all. nightmare.

rant defo over.
    I think you're doing a sterling job of not only keeping yourself composed but making sure you don't get ripped off by your rogue landlord

Your complaint will be on BB's *high priority* list (which means it might be dealt with sometime next year)

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

BB....I sincerely hope your left boobage hasn't fallen off again after we stuck it back on last week? I have more of the super-glue should we need it....

Oh, I just checked my drawer and Mullet appears to have used it up gluing his right fin back on after I made him unblock Cubicle No 1

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    BB....I sincerely hope your left boobage hasn't fallen off again after we stuck it back on last week? I have more of the super-glue should we need it....

Oh, I just checked my drawer and Mullet appears to have used it up gluing his right fin back on after I made him unblock Cubicle No 1

NEXT!
    HOLD ON!..Who is gluing what to where?. I seriously need to log in more to keep track of all this havoc.

KK, I think we need to create a spread sheet. For whatever reason I have yet to decide but send me a memo to remind me of my undecided decision at your earliest convenience!.

I think we need to call our annually (four yearly) board meeting. I can pencil it in on the 7th of April if you are available?.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    HOLD ON!..Who is gluing what to where?. I seriously need to log in more to keep track of all this havoc.

KK, I think we need to create a spread sheet. For whatever reason I have yet to decide but send me a memo to remind me of my undecided decision at your earliest convenience!.

I think we need to call our annually (four yearly) board meeting. I can pencil it in on the 7th of April if you are available?.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Nope - busy on that day in Feathers. Can't we delay it to 2020? Should be free then

And pray tell, why the devil you be needing a "spreadsheet"? Are you thinking of dressing up as a ghost for Halloween again?

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Crack open a couple of cold ones, Fish. BB is orbiting Uranus on an exploratory mission and won't be in remotely or otherwise until further notice

Never Surrender, Comrade

BB - We have been invaded by hackers and earlier I saw a Bot sitting at your desk with a bottleblond wig on! Get off Uranus forthwith and deal with these intruders

Never Surrender, Comrade

BB - We have been invaded by hackers and earlier I saw a Bot sitting at your desk with a bottleblond wig on! Get off Uranus forthwith and deal with these intruders

Can't be mine!. You know my (natural) colour comes out of a bottle via Tracy!.

Can you pick me up in the Bentley tonight please?. I don't fancy walking to the Feathers in this weather.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Can't be mine!. You know my (natural) colour comes out of a bottle via Tracy!.

Can you pick me up in the Bentley tonight please?. I don't fancy walking to the Feathers in this weather.
    I'm afraid the Bentley is being serviced so I'll pop round to collect you in my Jag XK8. Sincerely hope neighbours don't see us in such an Average Joe vehicle

Never Surrender, Comrade

I'm afraid the Bentley is being serviced so I'll pop round to collect you in my Jag XK8. Sincerely hope neighbours don't see us in such an Average Joe vehicle

Och don't be worrying about my neighbours!, they've popped off to Las Vagas for the week. (Seriously)

I'll settle for the Jag (if I really must) but get a wriggle on as they will be calling "last orders" soon.

Page 1041 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110391040104110421043105110911141 ... LastLast

Thread Information