Page 1095 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 95595995104510851093109410951096109711051145 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I agree, Terry. At least they didn't call him Zane! He was never going to have a traditional "royal" name. Archie's a good name for a corgi though..or maybe Archibald? Actually it would be a good name for a guinea pig too. I have a "Hubert" now!
    How about Union?

Remember to tell everyone they named their kid after your guinea pig. Hubert the pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Do you have rats pulisa? my sister also has Ferrets.
    I used to have a pair of female rats, Lola. They were very intelligent and made great pets. I loved their scaly tails! I kept gerbils for years too. Also house rabbits. Now I just have 2 house guinea pigs..

I am debating as to whether we should have another rescue cat. A "special needs" one who would need to live indoors. My daughter is a bit against it though because she doesn't want to "replace" our Lucy who would have been 20 tomorrow..

I used to have a pair of female rats, Lola. They were very intelligent and made great pets. I loved their scaly tails! I kept gerbils for years too. Also house rabbits. Now I just have 2 house guinea pigs..

I am debating as to whether we should have another rescue cat. A "special needs" one who would need to live indoors. My daughter is a bit against it though because she doesn't want to "replace" our Lucy who would have been 20 tomorrow..
    Oh Pulisa - this makes me so happy! I LOVE rats too. The best pets. (If only they lived a little longer....)
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Oh Pulisa - this makes me so happy! I LOVE rats too. The best pets. (If only they lived a little longer....)
    xxx
    I know...I don't know why they have such a "bad" reputation. Fancy rats are not "sewer" rats but the connotations of disease remain.

They are so prone to tumours too.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I know...I don't know why they have such a "bad" reputation. Fancy rats are not "sewer" rats but the connotations of disease remain.

They are so prone to tumours too.
    "Sewer rats", you say? Can these wild rats be domesticated? We appear to have an infestation of them in the office, you see

Never Surrender, Comrade

I would like to add "Jurgen" to the banned names register. Permanently.

"Archie Harrison" it is then. How quaint, yah?
    Why can't these leeching inbreeds choose normal names like KK, MM, Skully or Pulisa?

Archibald Harrison indeed

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Why can't these leeching inbreeds choose normal names like KK, MM, Skully or Pulisa?

Archibald Harrison indeed

Would you Adam and Eve it...? Common as muck the lot of 'em..and I'm not talking about sewer rats here.

Domestication is no easy process for both species. Their morals are appalling and their teeth can pierce the thickest skins. Their whiskers also harbour a multitude of.detritus due to poor hygiene

Would you Adam and Eve it...? Common as muck the lot of 'em..and I'm not talking about sewer rats here.

Domestication is no easy process for both species. Their morals are appalling and their teeth can pierce the thickest skins. Their whiskers also harbour a multitude of.detritus due to poor hygiene
    I'm lost, are we still talking about the Royals?

About inbreds in general, Terry. Very difficult to housetrain.

Ach I see, Cmrd. So domestication of the sewer rat is still somewhat more feasible than the royal inbreeding inbreds? I think I could use them to eat complaints

And Adam can ride my rib, the filthy beast

Biological Status: Breeding

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 1095 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 95595995104510851093109410951096109711051145 ... LastLast

Thread Information