Page 1099 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Elderado was so bad, but I secretly loved it.
    I had a thing for the main guy in it, but can't remember his name.
    And what happened to 'Pebble Mill at One?"
    And can someone bring back a version of' The Galloping Gourmet', that was hilarious.
    Was that Jesse Birdsall? Did you know in real life he is married to Gwyneth Strong, Rodney's wife Cassandra in Only Fools & Horses?

I thought he was great in Eldorado but he plays a good villain other shows too. He's currently playing gangster Ron Gregory in the re-runs of The Bill on the Drama channel.

If they re-ran Pebble Mill I wonder how many people from today would be watching Der Claire Weekes on it?!

Speaking of old soaps does anyone remember watching Take The High Road? I can also remember Flying Doctors and, I think, one called Sons & Daughters. There was also Shortland Street, the hospital one?

Hell yeah...

Albion Market?

I remember "Bunny" in El Dorado..

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Speaking of old soaps does anyone remember watching Take The High Road? I can also remember Flying Doctors and, I think, one called Sons & Daughters. There was also Shortland Street, the hospital one?
    I remember Flying Doctors and Sons & Daughters. My Nan was a religious watcher. I was discussing "On the buses" and "Rita and Sue" with a neighbor just the other day. Classics! I do still watch Only Fools and Horses, Red Dwarf and a few other oldies. I know you know Red Dwarf You're showing your age Terry. Was you a warehouse raver in your day by any chance?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I remember Flying Doctors and Sons & Daughters. My Nan was a religious watcher. I was discussing "On the buses" and "Rita and Sue" with a neighbor just the other day. Classics! I do still watch Only Fools and Horses, Red Dwarf and a few other oldies. I know you know Red Dwarf You're showing your age Terry. Was you a warehouse raver in your day by any chance?
    You got me there! I was lucky enough to have Kinetic in my city. Ah, the days of the white gloves and glow sticks.

I still watch the old comedies. You can't beat them!

On The Buses often gets seen as sexist but really the jokes always on Stan as he never gets anywhere

I can remember Rita, Sue & Bob Too. It ended up on stage later and my mum went to see it. Apparently the car scene was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hell yeah...

Albion Market?

I remember "Bunny" in El Dorado..
    I can't remember Albion Market.

I can vaguely remember Shine On Harvey Moon.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

My mum used to watch "The Bold And The Beautiful"

I banned such mind-numbing crappage soon after that.

However, between you, me and the whole forum, I did go through a temporary Neighbours phase, although I blamed that on a teenage hormone imbalance

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Please not a crush on "Charlene"?

Melanie with the mad laugh?

I bet it was that cougar, Mrs Mangel..

Page 1099 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149 ... LastLast

Thread Information