Page 1128 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1286281028107811181126112711281129113011381178 ... LastLast
Results 11,271 to 11,280 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Well I suppose that particular cloud had a silver lining, in the sense that there aren't enough CV cases here in the UK ATM to prove said vaccine's efficacy.
    Well it should at least prove that these evil drug companies are looking for real testable evidence to show that their vaccine works and is also safe. It would be far easier and quicker to test it on a population with low transmission rates and assume efficacy, but that just wouldn’t tick the right boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Gary you may have missed the larger point of my post. It speaks to the trustworthiness of these drug companies when literally billions possibly trillions are at stake.
    True, N, but switch drug company for nicotine, alcohol, car manufacturer, green energy, the list goes on. Corporates will exploit what they can. Look at how they exploit the third world.

The cigarette companies would happily overturn all legislation and watch the deaths mount up. The drug companies would love them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I'm gonna laugh my ass off if KK says he really is related to him!

And also, under the new regime, you will all get vaccinated! Mwahahahahaha!!!
    Could he be KK's brother by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yeah, but it's been good training for married life according to some married men
    Sadly this is true Terry, the last 24 years have been one long lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    COVID NEWS (US Edition)

"People Need To Know What's Really Going On!" Dr. Bruce Lipton

Fear and immune system. Pay close attention to this info.

You know there is so much in this video that makes perfect sense and it goes to show that many of us reading and posting on these boards are stood rigidly in one camp or the other. Black or white with no shades of grey. There is no doubt in my mind that fear of this virus compromises our body's ability to fight it. But also in my mind is the belief that this is a natural reaction to a natural threat. Though quite how natural covid is remains open to question. Did the virus truly originate from a wet market, did it escape from a biolab in Wuhan, or was it released by the 1% who control every facet of our lives? Do any of us really know the truth?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Well it should at least prove that these evil drug companies are looking for real testable evidence to show that their vaccine works and is also safe. It would be far easier and quicker to test it on a population with low transmission rates and assume efficacy, but that just wouldn’t tick the right boxes.
    You cannot produce a "safe" vaccine in 6-12 months - there will be a dearth of clinical experience/data. This would also be the first coronavirus vaccine as other attempts, eg SARS, failed when most of the inoculated animals apparently died when exposed to the live virus. There were also links to liver damage: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-ferret-study

But you go ahead and be a guinea pig. You shouldn't worry about those of us not wanting to be stuffed if you believe it will be "safe and efficacious": You would be "protected" against us dangerous and selfish "anti-stuffers"

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Could he be KK's brother by any chance?
    Isn't he a real charmer! I'd watch him with your wife though

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    You know there is so much in this video that makes perfect sense
    Steady on, old chap! You'll pull a muscle with all that agreeing...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    True, N, but switch drug company for nicotine, alcohol, car manufacturer, green energy, the list goes on. Corporates will exploit what they can. Look at how they exploit the third world.

The cigarette companies would happily overturn all legislation and watch the deaths mount up. The drug companies would love them for it.
    True, Terry. This is why I wouldn't trust a drug company as far as I could lob them. Both you and I take similar ADs. I wonder whether we'd be on them today if we had been advised differently by our docs? I'm not sure I would, knowing what a nightmare it is if we try to stop or reduce dose. It's always an issue of weighing up 'pros/cons', but the patient isn't always in the right frame of mind to do that when they're in midst of a mental tsunami.

The point grandpa was making in his vid is that Big Pharma has paid out massive fines for maiming and injuring lives (excluding vaccines which have Gov't indemnities). In the US alone, the Vaccine Injury Court has paid out tens of billions in compensation - funded by taxpayers. If individual drug companies were liable for vaccine injuries they'd be out of biz by now

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    You cannot produce a "safe" vaccine in 6-12 months - there will be a dearth of clinical experience/data. This would also be the first coronavirus vaccine as other attempts, eg SARS, failed when most of the inoculated animals apparently died when exposed to the live virus. There were also links to liver damage: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-ferret-study

But you go ahead and be a guinea pig. You shouldn't worry about those of us not wanting to be stuffed if you believe it will be "safe and efficacious": You would be "protected" against us dangerous and selfish "anti-stuffers"
    Me being protected is not the issue here, and you know it. The issue is the vulnerable people in society who cannot be vaccinated due to adverse health.

It’s a shame those people may have to deal with this virus for longer than necessary because you and folk like you are too busy indulging in fantasy and pseudoscientific nonsense.

Most of those in the know agree that a safe and effective vaccine being produced and distributed globally within 12 months ain’t going to happen. I do know one thing though, I’m far more comfortable with the science behind these vaccines than I am the delusional ramblings of some charlatan trying to sell his tacky books.

Page 1128 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1286281028107811181126112711281129113011381178 ... LastLast

Thread Information