Page 1141 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 141641104110911131113911401141114211431151 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Nah, That's Quorn, and it does nasty things to my colon.

Radiohead's version?
    Quorn is no substitute (even if the frontman is Lord Sir The Honourable Mo Farah OBE CBE KBE RAC)

What next? Swapping System Of A Down for a bit of Engelburt?
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 09-12-20 at 06:57. Reason: Stupid autocorrect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Sounds like it's time for an intervention, Nora
    I wouldn't mind but he's supposed to be my toyboy! (albeit 11 months younger)

Toy boy!you cougar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Toy boy!you cougar
    Cougar? I'll take that!

Something has occurred which has irritated me, but I fear it's case of me being an old git?

Ok, so my my nieces have dropped the 'aunty' title and call me by my name.

I've been reduced to 'Nor' and Nora' (not my real name, obvs) and my tic kicks in each time..

My surviving aunty is almost 80 and she's still (and always will be ) Aunty M.

More than anything, it's the fact that anybody can call me 'Nora' but only a handful of humans can call me aunty - same as only three humans can call me 'Mum'.

I haven't said anything because I don't want them to think I'm an old fart, and for all I know, this is a 'thing' nowadays - so I am resorting to whingeing about it on here.

Just went for a wee and oneIMG-20200625-WA0054.jpg thing I can't stand is spiders!

Something has occurred which has irritated me, but I fear it's case of me being an old git?

I've been reduced to 'Nor' and Nora' (not my real name, obvs) and my tic kicks in each time..

More than anything, it's the fact that anybody can call me 'Nora' but only a handful of humans can call me aunty - same as only three humans can call me 'Mum'.

I haven't said anything because I don't want them to think I'm an old fart, and for all I know, this is a 'thing' nowadays - so I am resorting to whingeing about it on here.

Try not to take it personally...kids are like that. I have a few still that have had me all semester and they still call me "teacher". But that's okay. When they call me "teacher", I call them "student". Maybe you need to think of your own nicknames for your nieces until they get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Just went for a wee and oneIMG-20200625-WA0054.jpg thing I can't stand is spiders!
    LOL you get 10 extra credit points if that pic is actually yours, Matt

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    LOL you get 10 extra credit points if that pic is actually yours, Matt
    Yeah, one for every inch by the looks of it!

I can call you mumsy if it helps?

Page 1141 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 141641104110911131113911401141114211431151 ... LastLast

Thread Information