Page 1149 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 149649104910991139114711481149115011511159 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,490 of 11893

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

I once went into the gents near the end of the day to see something like that. Someone had used it but blocked it. So everyone would avoid that in favour of the other 2 stalls, surely? Oh no, more than one person had gone on top of the original. It was up to the damn rim. Several goings with paper layers: a poo lasagne

I had to go and report that. I felt very sorry for the bloke in the facilities dept who had to sort that mess out.

A poo lasagne!!! Must have been pasta it's sell by date though?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    A poo lasagne!!! Must have been pasta it's sell by date though?

The Italian Stallion of poos: no matter how many times you knock it down it gets up again.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 11-02-21 at 09:40. Reason: Typo

Waking up to the sound of water escaping at some force from a pipe outside...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

I once went into the gents near the end of the day to see something like that. Someone had used it but blocked it. So everyone would avoid that in favour of the other 2 stalls, surely? Oh no, more than one person had gone on top of the original. It was up to the damn rim. Several goings with paper layers: a poo lasagne

I had to go and report that. I felt very sorry for the bloke in the facilities dept who had to sort that mess out.
    Ewwwww poo lasagne.
    I normally refer to that sort of scene as "Bangers. and Mash"

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

NOTICE

Complaints Furlough Prog Extension to Sept 2021

Due to the number of Covidian complaints, Complaints Slopers will continue working remotely - ie, doing bugger all.

Furthermore, we only received ONE complaint that was ostensibly non-Covidian related: An errant mouse running amok in a kitchen. It later transpired, however, that Mickey wasn't social-distancing and wearing a mask. There were also rumours he could be a covert super-spreader

Mickey was subsequently fined 50 cheese morsels for this breach and noncompliance, whereafter he promptly vacated the premises.

So I can assure all Covidians that when it comes to making money through fines we are proactive and on their tail - man, Covidian or beast.

On behalf of (remote) Complaints Dept

Never Surrender, Comrade

KK you old coot! I thought you fell into the complaint shredder or dissolved in the bog!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

G'day everyone!
    Heh, I haven't ever posted in this part before, would probably be better than making a new thread for every one of my worries!
    Ugh, after managing to overcome an awful week of panic a less intense but still annoying anxiety has taken its place, an eventual global war Not helping that I'm studying WWII at uni right now.

Just feel so hopeless and lost. Can't even cry. Deep sadness. I've been sleeping most of the days away. I don't know.

Please don't bury your distress on this thread, Scissel? What you are feeling is far more than a daily moan..Would you feel up to starting a thread on the main section of the forum ie the depression board?

We would all like to help you in some small way. You are so kind and always contribute such a lot of empathy, understanding and excellent advice on here. Please don't just give up...Let us support you at this really horrible time?

Thank you; pulisa, I'll consider creating a thread if I can even explain what/how I'm feeling and have it make some kind of sense. Just so hard to explain.Again, means a lot to know you care.

Page 1149 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 149649104910991139114711481149115011511159 ... LastLast

Thread Information