Page 1163 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 163663106311131153116111621163116411651173 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,630 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

The delicacy of supply & demand: lack of poo bags causes 'poo tipping' epidemic

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    The delicacy of supply & demand: lack of poo bags causes 'poo tipping' epidemic
    🤣

Someone has come up with a solution to those who care but not enough to pick up another dog's poo:

Seasonal options available too:

Those business cards would be a great political canvassing tool

Assuming it was a dog poo...

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post

BTW, at our local BP at least, the petrol panic buying seems to have quietened down a fair bit today, as my dad managed to fill up his Ford Kuga with diesel there this lunchtime, unlike yesterday and Friday when he couldn't get anywhere near the place as drivers were literally queuing round the corner to get onto the forecourt.
    The local knobends in my town were clogging up the high street queuing for petrol the other day.

It's as if many individuals actively revel in such hysteria at times.
    Sheep mentality Len. One runs, they all run. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Sheep mentality Len. One runs, they all run. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    I really can't understand why people get so irrational during times like this, despite constant reassurances that there's no shortages of actual fuel, and that there were no actual shortages of toilet rolls last year, but sadly many would rather disbelieve such reassurances.

I remember similar irrational behaviours from many people during the height of the Credit Crunch, even from those who were (and still are) far from impoverished.

It's as if we're addicted to collective hysteria as a society.

It also seems that many are now suddenly forgetting about Covid, which as you know full well has been the foremost subject of panic over the past 18 months or so, though I certainly am not.

I really can't understand why people get so irrational during times like this, despite constant reassurances that there's no shortages of actual fuel, and that there were no actual shortages of toilet rolls last year, but sadly many would rather disbelieve such reassurances.

I remember similar irrational behaviours from many people during the height of the Credit Crunch, even from those who were (and still are) far from impoverished.

It's as if we're addicted to collective hysteria as a society.

It also seems that many are now suddenly forgetting about Covid, which as you know full well has been the foremost subject of panic over the past 18 months or so, though I certainly am not.
    Also AFAIK there's been no talk of a recession in any of the media outlets so far in spite of the fuel/energy crisis, of which I would have usually expected by now.

Petrol stations could soon require a Covid Pass/Negative LFT before the customer is allowed petrol....Wouldn't that be a good incentive to get jabbed?! No doubt it would fuel rage though...

The rain woke me up this morning. I was having a nice dream.

We've learned nothing from the bog roll debacle..

Page 1163 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 163663106311131153116111621163116411651173 ... LastLast

Thread Information