Page 1168 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168116911701178 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,680 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    Bloody hell what wild weather! The wind kept rattling our door knocked which was slightly alarming during the night.
    We had the wind and then a ton of snow for about 5 hours. Everywhere was under a coue of inches.

The Pennines are all white, but nothing on the lowlands.

Well I decided to wrap my Christmas presents today and to my complete and utter irritation I've lost one. It was a guitar plectrum I ordered specially for my stepdad with a picture of him and my mum on it. It's not the end of the world as I've got time to buy another one, but still very frustrating.

There is a plus side though - while looking for the plectrum my husband found money I had put in a safe place on my birthday and had forgotten about. 😁.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    Well I decided to wrap my Christmas presents today and to my complete and utter irritation I've lost one. It was a guitar plectrum I ordered specially for my stepdad with a picture of him and my mum on it. It's not the end of the world as I've got time to buy another one, but still very frustrating.

There is a plus side though - while looking for the plectrum my husband found money I had put in a safe place on my birthday and had forgotten about. .
    Every cloud!
    Sorry about the lost present though. Hope it turns up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's cards I normally can't find.

Have you tried your pockets catkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post

I've looked everywhere. The only thing I can think of is that I picked it up with some rubbish and threw it out. I think I've just get to let it go and order a new one.

I used to be the same with cards, I now have a special box for them and if I see a card I like, I buy it and I put it in there 😁

While I don't mean to sound like a spoilsport or a preacher, I personally can't be bothered with Christmas and birthday cards anymore, especially as it can be a waste of valuable resources (trees).

All the more pertinent in this post-COP 26 period of increased environmental awareness.

I still like buying and receiving cards. Soon everything will be related to environmental awareness and it will get ridiculous.

Limit use and sales of smartphones instead.

I’m with you Pulisa. I like receiving cards, but have no interest in updating my phone and to the latest model.

I’m with you Pulisa. I like receiving cards, but have no interest in updating my phone and to the latest model.
    I don't mind receiving cards per se, but I have no burning urge to replace my phone with the very latest model every year or two like many other people.

I have more of a 'mend-and-make-do' ethic when it comes to that kind of thing, such as sending the device to a repair shop to replace individual faulty components like cracked screens, etc.

Page 1168 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168116911701178 ... LastLast

Thread Information