Page 143 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 43931331411421431441451531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Hi, I would like to join in with this discussion, I do love a good moan! I'm in a good mood at the moment actually but would can still come up with a few.
    -Jeremy Kyle show types that come into the shop I work in who knock stuff onto the floor then can't be bothered to pick it up and leave it for the staff.
    -People who don't say please or thank you, and don't apologise when they know they're in the wrong.
    -People who try to tell others how to live their lives.

OOh have just thought of a big bugbear of mine-people who swear every other word, Basically I would like to live in an Enid Blyton book (minus the racism )

I always fancied belonging to the 'Famous Five'. Lashings of ginger beer. Chasing spys in their summer holiday in abandoned castles. All I ever did on my holidays was sit in the garden and play with my conkers!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Mick - those weren't the conkers I lent you at the annual ball you held I hope. Little Mel hasn't been the same since.

Can we please restrict complaints to ONE per post. This new trend that BB has started is just too much work for her since she got man flu from a voice mail (yeh woteverrrr).

****I can't help it if Trevor reacts to egg and onion sarnies BB. Eggy trumps indeed...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Good to see you back SA Rousel. BB and Bootsie have been up to their old antics again since you sloped off from your investigations pfffff

Look forward to seeing you back at your desk anon (with your chequebook).

Never Surrender, Comrade

MY COMPLAINT OF THE WEEK is ...People who post asking for help and then dont even bother to acknowledge their replies are downright ignorant ..This isnt aimed at anyone in particular btw ,But this week seems to be worse than normal for some reason .I have been in a lot of pain with my hand this week and still bothered to try and help .It seems good manners are seriously lacking on here as well as other areas of society .That or something s deffinately in the air and I dont mean the egg and onion bap .I suggest if you cant aknowledge the replies dont bother posting .Even if its to say you didnt find the post helpful is better than ignoring someone .You,d soon complain if you got no replies at all LETS FACE IT .. sue

Hear hear Sue... Some people are just so wrapped up in their own issues they fail to acknowledge that we too have our own problems to contend with

Your complaint is at the top of the pile and is currently swimming in a sea of man-sized man flu tissues discarded by a very ill BB. How she managed to get so fluey I just don't know

Never Surrender, Comrade

Sue.. sorry but your complaint seems to have gotten stuck fast to one of MM's man sized ones and now that it's dried in, both are inseperatable i'm afraid. It may shrink in time and hopefully we can dislodge it soon after.

BB is feeling much more her normal self today. My man flu is not more than a slght tickle now so happy days!!

Nope, had to flush it down the loo I'm afraid. MM still has a Niagara Falls snout pffff

You must of had the milder version of lady flu BB (unless Trevor's bum fumes cured you outright ).

Never Surrender, Comrade

Rous is offline Intermediate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Good to see you back SA Rousel. BB and Bootsie have been up to their old antics again since you sloped off from your investigations pfffff

Look forward to seeing you back at your desk anon (with your chequebook).
    Mesabak (chequebook hidden)
    o O (Ok, sore head tho)

Quite right Sue.

My moan for the day is...

After not eating for say 2-3 days, why do we always 'pig out', even tho we know we shudn't?

I was in that situation and tonight I 'pigged out' on a fried pizza supper from the chippy and even tho I only ate half of it I still have the other half plus a Mushroom combo & 2 hot-dogs that I ordered too to eat, which I know I can keep some of till tomoz hehe.

Moan over.

----
    Please note, all complaints that were found on my desk after being away have been shredded, pulped & made in to fresh crisp new complaint sheet pads.
    Please accept my apologies if yer complaint was in amongst them, I simply cudn't be ***** sorting them.
    ----

S.A. Rou is thinking of going freelance, thus I will be free to lance any cretinous boils & pustules that need sorting.

Page 143 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 43931331411421431441451531932436431143 ... LastLast

Thread Information