Page 152 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I've got me moany face on.

I'm coming to the conclusion that for those that compile surveys, I don't exist. I have just completed one and it's the same old story.

Always and I mean ALWAYS in the list of options re employment we have the same descriptions.

Middle management, health worker, unemployed, at home with children..
    No option for "none of the above" seems to be available. I am not unemployed, I am not bringing up small kids..

I am a carer! I have brought my kids up, would dearly love to be gainfully employed but out of necessity am at home with adult disabled daughter acting as her carer.

Don't I count? And for that matter, don't people unable to work due to loing term illness or disability count either..maybe the powers that be would prefer it if we all just disappeared.

Our needs are ignored anyway

I HATE LIARS!

Hang in there me dear, going to PM you

Yvonne - you will pass your driving test eventually. You'll have more experience than others, so that's actually a positive thing. x

Mel - where are you? it's not the same with you not being here. We need someone positive with a sense of humour as well. Please come back. x

Mick - it wasn't Hi Karate aftershave, was it? Think they sell it in the Pound Shop Now. Expensive gear. God it was like paintstripper........... x

What about Brut? Splash it all over!!

Or Denim..Aqua Manda..ahem..not that I actually remember them of course, I'm far too young, someone told me about them.

Maybe our Mel has taken the Tardis for the MOT Myra..I'm sure he will be back with us soon.

Hi, thank you all for your kind words, I know I will pass next time hopefully, as for things going pear shaped it life, all that goes with it..

Hi Yvonne

I was just reading your posts..you are an incredible lady, you know that?

Anybody would be buckling under the schedule you have got so don't be hard on yourself.

Maybe writing it down will help, you can put some order into your day and make sure that you have some time for you to do nothing, even if it is only half an hour..that half an hour can give you the strength to get through the day refreshed.

Thinking of you

Hi Ladybird64,

Thank you for your very kind words and encouragements, very much appreciated, thanks.

Yvonne

Hello Yvonne.I have recently passed mt driving test,it took 5 attempts.You will succeed,don't give up.
    Love Petra x

The aftershave was Vera Wang for men. (but I will pretend it was Old Spice), it's more butch

Page 152 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast

Thread Information