Page 168 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 681181581661671681691701782182686681168 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 11908

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Rous is offline Intermediate Member

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Thx Paula, you'll be glad to know it looks like all the pics etc have been removed, someone musta got in touch wae the creator after all, that or one of the 100+ fb support team did something about it, the page is ok now.

Can't honestly believe fb only has just over 100 support staff worldwide for a user group size of 500 million, pathetic.

After all the time I spent/spend on their discussion board helping folk I'm seriously thinking to hell with it & leaving fb altogether, like I said well before I quit the net for good.

At least together we managed to stop what was going on.

yer right BB, if fb had NMP's admin/support on their team then maybe the site wudnae be going down hill so much, fb has way too many 'ideas' and they don't consult the users, like many other sites I've seen go from a great site to a crap site all because they listen to a moaning minority who want this an that, they should take the silent majorities silence as confirmation they are doing a good job & just ignore the wild ideas of a very loud minority. I've seen it happen way too often and it chaps my ***.

Ok moan over.

Time for tea & biccies.

Quality rant my friend. lol

xxx

I just let rip at some prat who on fb's discussion board claimed facebook was responsible for folk's wireless connections and them being hacked.

Folk like that are nothing more that scaremongers, and that really ***** me off!!

Ok, moan well over, I dinnae care hat they reply, they deserved it, time for more tea & biccies me thinks.

Edited Addition...

The eejit thinks I either work for fb or I am 'an extreme fan', what a cheek!

Another pint of tea for me, yes - my cup is exactly one pint of tea, and I've had 3 since I woke up today - who needs a pee pill, not me!
    Last edited by Rous; 27-10-10 at 18:21.

Well, I had a reasonably good'sh day, got told I was 'formal' in my replies, taking that as a compliment, & I even managed to speak wae both my sis & bro tonight without panicking or going thru panic sweats even.

Sadly tho I think all the who-ha today has drained me somewhat, I'm due to take my meds in ten mins, my last set for the day, and it looks like I'm going to have to add paracetamol to them to help wae this slowly creeping & increasingly pounding headache I feel coming on.

I don't think I'll last much longer, and a prediction I made on my fb profile may come true & I'll ending up sleeping all the way thru thursday.

Feeling shattered right now, breathing's a bit difficult too, so slow & hard, think I may just lay doon as soon as I take my meds.

Sounds like you have overdone it Rousel ..Have a good rest now .You did real good by the way ..luv Sue x

Thx Sue.

I relaxed back there & it honestly felt as if gravity increased three fold, I cud hardly move lol.

Feel dizzy so defo laying doon noo.

I wish to complain about two things...

1. I went for a wee, bliss it was too until i realised my dressing gown belt was down the loo. That is so not funny or hygenic!

2. That nomorepanic one (nic) and bootsie (diane07) are picking on me on msn. Nic has walloped me twice i think so far and bootsie is hiding under the cusion.

xxx

Yuck Lisa!

You are being told off on MSN cos you have been naughty

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

no i walloped you before nic came on msn

Page 168 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 681181581661671681691701782182686681168 ... LastLast

Thread Information