Page 49 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    Eh, hello Melancholia, um, you know that heavy duty shredder I mentioned um, and the holiday Well, I'm so sorry - it's not goin to happen this week I apologise for getting your hopes up and getting everyone excited about the incinerator. As usual I didn't even win a tenner!! Sorry
    Myra x
    Well, Missy has been in tears Myra. She was looking forward to sun, sea and *ahem* and had even packed her *ahems*s.

The incinerator has been ordered and is on its way. I took the money Brenda had saved for a boob-job. Bad boobs - the incinerator is more important.

I look forward to next week's lottery, Myra (maybe you should change those numbers - Brenda always banks on 6s and 9s).

PS. I hope you're feeling better after your ordeal. Make sure you complain!

SCC

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Well, Missy has been in tears Myra. She was looking forward to sun, sea and *ahem* and had even packed her *ahems*s.

The incinerator has been ordered and is on its way. I took the money Brenda had saved for a boob-job. Bad boobs - the incinerator is more important.

I look forward to next week's lottery, Myra (maybe you should change those numbers - Brenda always banks on 6s and 9s).

PS. I hope you're feeling better after your ordeal. Make sure you complain!

SCC
    That really made me laugh Poor Missy, I've deprived her of such a lot - I hate depriving anyone of their "ahems" (not me personally!!) and Brenda, well back to the 32a cup for another while. I'll take Brenda's advice and put some 6s and 9s in next time - it'll be like going down memory lane
    P.s. I am feeling better, thanks Mel.
    Myra x

Complaint about the Referee at todays match......

He missed 3 hand balls from St Johnstone players, and umpteen free kick chances for Aberdeen
    Last edited by StandFree1903; 11-04-10 at 19:52.

complaining about headache, taking ages to go away, feeling pretty low, why cant I stay positive all the time.

oh well suppose not.

Don't worry Brenda - it's just that time of month. These feelings will pass. You can save for a boob-job again. (I actually know someone that can do it on the cheap in exchange for, you know, *ahem*. Bottleblond recommends him too. Did a wonderful job on her *ahem*. Of course, I wouldn't know - these are just rumours, you understand...)

Myra, I'm glad you have all your *ahem*s in order. Others just aren't as organised as you. *Ahem*s all over the place pfffft. I have told Missy to put her *ahem*s on hold for the minute (though she complains she's had them on hold for many years).

Yvonne, thanks for your complaint. It is sitting on Lisa's desk awaiting her arrival (and the arrival of the new shredder).

All footie complaints will be dealt with during our complaints half-time break, when we are not around to deal with them.

Thank you for your understanding and continued complaints. We never aim to please.

Never Surrender, Comrade

I want to complain about myself...................

I shouted too much (sayed to the ref he was blind as a door mat :S) and screamed to high heaven when Aberdeen scored....

I want to complain about the silly assignment I have to write for my health unit at uni. I have to write about my health and what affects it in 500 words. I need about 3000 to do it justice!

I would like to complain for AMiee that there is insufficient injustice in the academic world.

Now please compare and contrast in 501 words.

one of us

Know how you feel Micky - I've been feeling like this for the last few days. I can't say why or where it came from, only that I hope it'll pass. If not I will be seeing doc again.

My complaint has also been sent to myself and your's has been noted, Micky (sorry to add to your alter-egos Mick, Muck, Mike, Nick and Brenda).

In the meantime, Lisa is still sloping and this week's pay is being reviewed.

SCC

Never Surrender, Comrade

Melancholia I would like to say that you always make us laugh with your complaints posts, even although you are having a low period at the moment and your sleeping pattern is rubbish. I hope you get it all sorted out and start to feel better as you don't deserve to feel like this.
    Myra x

Page 49 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread Information