Page 499 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599999 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    MM..You remember BB's advice via pm. And moths certainly weren't mentioned. Jings my mind is boggling now poppet. x

Yvonne..You don't want to know what that means. Put it this way, it's nasty and low and crude and he needs a lesson in manners. I'd wait till he was asleep after night shift and bang me broomstick constantly on your ceiling wall. play me Michael Buble cd full bung and hoover every inch of me house. Oh and perhaps take up drumming...great for stress but jings what a din they make. Lol

NEXT??
    Hi Lisa,

thank you for your kind words, and making me laugh, cheered me up, thank you, I very much appreciate this, thanks.

Yvonne

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    I like to complain, my neighbour mr ross donnelly, has complained about us, verbally and threatened my son infront of the wardens, the wardens also had to tell him off, I asked my neighbour to give me times that he came in from work and when he would be a sleep during the day, found out he works night shift, get's others to do his dirty work, he is very violent and verbal abusive, I have taken note of it. I feel so sick, and shaken. I think Ill be phoning link housing, to see if possible If I can get that place that's on offer just now. canny live with that crap. the reeason he was so noisy that night after 11.30pm, was his phrase was (get up you) what ever that is. I'm so stressed. I dont need this. this is too much.

going to phone and get an appointment with my gp and cousellor, though mine is away on holiday, I can speak to someone else.
    You neighbour is obviously a nasty piece of work Yvonne and it's best to defer the matter to the authorities. Arguing with such an ignoramus is pretty futile and will only serve to upset you and the kids

MM..You remember BB's advice via pm. And moths certainly weren't mentioned. Jings my mind is boggling now poppet. x
    I have printed out your PM for future reference BB. It certainly had some pertinent and useful titbits ahem.

Stop boggling your mind forthwith. Took us ages to unboggle it last time when you pickled yourself on Uranus.

MM has taken codeine and is now high as a kite on the Scottish-shire highlands

Never Surrender, Comrade

[QUOTE=suzy-sue;839378]
    SH Sue...jings-ma-boab knitting indeed!. I didn't know you had such talented hands. On the qt, strictly between me and thee, could you knit a *ahem* for MM's christmas for me please. The last one i got him was a tad baggy. Two rocks in a sock wouldn't be exagerating ..

I will have you know my hands are famous for their Talents BB .....I have been busy knittin a special AHEM today in a vivid lurex no shrink fibre ..One size fits all ..there is even a special guarantee ..Once worn never forgotten or your money back ...Talking about rocks and socks Reminds me of this wee joke ;;One saggy Boob said to the other saggy Boob ,"If we dont get some support soon .People will think wer'e NUTS ...".. ThinkI will get off now and do some more ignoring ..Far too much complaining here and ITIS-S on here of late .DGADS -ITIS is enuff for me .. So its gd nite from ..SHS with her knitting needle s...xx

I knew you'd come up trumps with the *AHEM*. Can you sew in some chicken fillets? You know - like the ones they put in womans over the shoulder boulder holders?...I'm sure MM would apprecoate the extra padding. Mainly for comfort you understand.

BB no 'e' unless i'm going weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Sounds to me like BB has been taking "eeeeee"

Back to your desks and stop all this tittle-tattle

Never Surrender, Comrade

Aye aye MM...BB has now refrained from boggling and is behaving. (For now)

Oh come down poppet and stop flying high up in the heelins!! It's awfy cold at this time a year for such activities.

Now meet me in the feathers later for our usual Friday stuffing.

xx

I wish to complain profusely. Morrison didn't have any of my pizza in. I have been looking forward to one all week!!!!!

thank you mel, for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

I like to complain, my son Frank phoned the police and we now have an incident number. it's now 6.53 pm, and we decided we would play some music, the guy up the stairs is up. and he banged down because we are playing our music. it's not on, does he think we are going to do what he wishes every time. no way. we turned the music down a bit, though we are still playing it and singing along to it, he not sleeping, so tough.

Rous is offline Intermediate Member

BS...Kipping on the desk during complaints hours ...Jolly good show, shove over mate coz i could do with a wee power nap meself.
    Plenty of room here, got a new over-sized oak executive desk now, more room to move & it even has it's own wee slot & chute straight to the complaints computer (the industrial shredder), we just have to mind our fingers & toes hehe.

I have decided to be brave & not give in to folks of the threatening nature!

I am from now on going to use my name, but only in a limited fashion to avoid those pesky nutters & their damnable searches hehe.

I've already started adding the limited version to the other places I inhabit on the net.

So, take care & be safe to all.
    [That shudnae show in a search for my full name hehe. ]
    \/
    \/

Cheers Rous. Has a great wee snooze there.

xx

Page 499 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599999 ... LastLast

Thread Information