Page 51 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Pmsl...I never hold anyones 'Ahem' 'b' words without prior warning or injections! Let me consult my complaints manual on this one.

I would like to lodge a formal complaint about the woman in the post office who took so long to serve me today! Having beat my anxiety in order to walk there, I was getting anxious as I'd had to queue for a few minutes. When I finally got to the front of the line, and she finally deemed to serve me, the more anxious I got, the slower her pen seemed to write... I've never seen a slow motion biro before!

I didn't know there was a webcam in the complaints department.

Surely more like this:

Or at least I hope so...

Unfortunately I think I found a picture of Mick and Muck (or is that BB) up to no good as well. Something about left over pizza:

Sigh. I'd like to add a complaint that the Japanese even do dressing up better than us. Examples for the chaps to oggle. They only let attractive people do it I think. Oh to be young again, and Japanese apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I would like to lodge a formal complaint about the woman in the post office who took so long to serve me today! Having beat my anxiety in order to walk there, I was getting anxious as I'd had to queue for a few minutes. When I finally got to the front of the line, and she finally deemed to serve me, the more anxious I got, the slower her pen seemed to write... I've never seen a slow motion biro before!

Hi Sarah

We suggest loud sighing..tutting and ahem coughing in the general direction of the post off operator.

Lisa
    x

Hi Kev

I was on annual leave when these pictures were taken.
    The top picture is of the temp who was covering me. The bottom picture is indeed of Mick and Mel. I believe this is when they were having their usual biatchfest over who was wearing my now oversized boob tube!

See what i have to put up with on a daily basis? tsk

Lisa
    x

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    Now heres a lady who can give us all some lessons in the art of complaining..Please turn up your volume ....
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWwoq21jKZ4&feature=youtube_gdata

Sue x
    Now, they are breasticles to be proud of. Where are my weights and string?

Pfffffft Brenda...Do you wish to make a complaint?

like to complain about, the weather, wish it would make up it's mind, weither to rain or stay dry. I want it to stay dry, not rain, would be nice to have another dry day.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Just face it Brenda, you've been rumbled. Now, we know you've lost sooo much weight since those pics but can you stop using Miss BB's blond hair extensions. She's been spending all her time blow-drying them straight again and all this blowing is starting to affect her job performance.

I have to also gently let certain complaints staff know that there will be cutbacks and redundancies. I have discussed certain staff members with Miss BB and we will be getting the axe out soon (but please keep it quiet).

SCC

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 51 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread Information