Page 637 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1375375876276356366376386396476877371137 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I think it is worth remembering the staff on the site are here for the good of all members and to keep the site running, we are NOT here to pander to a few whiny little brats who break the rules, then go crying on facebook about how mean and evil we are for enforcing the site rules or removing their posts, then spend their time abusing us via PM's so other people can't see their true colours.

Believe me, most of you who have supported the people behind this would be demanding we banned them if they had sent you the messages and insults we have had.

As for their threats of court action, fine, get your solicitor to send me the details, obviously you will have to put your REAL NAME on any correspondence from them, so won't be able to hide behind your fake facebook accounts. And yes, I have very good solicitors I work with through my business, and I can afford their fees

when and if i find who added me and sar to that page well your see
    god bless

I think everyone should just grow up to be fair this website is for helping people, not hating on people.. and i respect everything that everyone has done for this website to keep it running, u made life easier but arguing over pointless things isnt going to help nobody but give bad reflections on yourselves. peace and love

thanks again nmp.

Been out of the loop so not sure whats going on.....Ive had a freinds request on FB (pic of a sheep?)...can anyone tell me who it....is this some sort of hate campaign against NMP?? Whats going on........Im sorry youve had abuse Nic, damd cowardly stuff hiding behing a computer hope you are ok xx

Kevin, the point ( sorry ! ) is that this isnt some pointless little thing, it is a public and unprovoked attack and hate campaign on the people that keep this site running for the members, and we are expected to bite our tongues while they insult, bully, and spread lies about the staff on the site, and try to recruit other people to join them .

I'm sure if someone set up a facebook page attacking you, you wouldnt be happy about it, particularly when they keep it hidden from you so you cant either give your side of the story, or reply to whatever they are posting about you !

Paula, yes, that is their hate campaign. Don't join the group and report it to Facebook, once enough people do this it will be closed down

Hi,

Just to say thank you to the people who had the guts, insight and compassion to set up the NMP site in the first place (and their team of helpers). You didn't have to reach out to others, but you did and thanks. An anti-anxiety site needs good moderators and I appreciate knowing that you are there behind the scenes...x
    Last edited by little wren; 09-04-12 at 13:07. Reason: added more

Hi there,
    I support what little wren says.

I am not on Facebook. I did try it once but I had'nt got a clue what to do with it,so I came off it.

I would like to have a moan----I have not been to church, perhaps i would go if I lived near one. Instead I have being painting the bathroom with damp proof paint and I cannot get away from the smell.
    Hello sore throat
    Love to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by little wren View Post
    Hi,

Just to say thank you to the people who had the guts, insight and compassion to set up the NMP site in the first place (and their team of helpers). You didn't have to reach out to others, but you did and thanks. An anti-anxiety site needs good moderators and I appreciate knowing that you are there behind the scenes...x
    Too true! This site is so good and fair because of all the people who work selflessly behind the scenes. We just log on and post and don't see all the effort that's needed to keep it running. Neither do we have to deal with all the crap that evidently goes on. I know we all suffer from anxiety in one form or another but that's absolutely no excuse to treat others with such disrespect.

From the bottom of my heart, a big thanks to all of you

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by mikewales View Post
    I think it is worth remembering the staff on the site are here for the good of all members and to keep the site running, we are NOT here to pander to a few whiny little brats who break the rules, then go crying on facebook about how mean and evil we are for enforcing the site rules or removing their posts, then spend their time abusing us via PM's so other people can't see their true colours.

Believe me, most of you who have supported the people behind this would be demanding we banned them if they had sent you the messages and insults we have had.

As for their threats of court action, fine, get your solicitor to send me the details, obviously you will have to put your REAL NAME on any correspondence from them, so won't be able to hide behind your fake facebook accounts. And yes, I have very good solicitors I work with through my business, and I can afford their fees

If people have sent you vile pms then Yes Ban them Mike ..But the facts are you didnt ..You too have been posting about people on FB ..No one has Mentioned anything here of court action against you or this site .Re read what was written not your biased opinion of it .Action wiLL be taken against the people reponsible for setting up the FB group .and the ones who have acused an inocent member of being the one reponsible .Why would you need a Solicitor Unless you are either of the above ? Your FB remarks have also been noted BTW ..pot kettle black ...Sue .

Page 637 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1375375876276356366376386396476877371137 ... LastLast

Thread Information