Page 638 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1385385886286366376386396406486887381138 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

The only person that will be sue'd (if at all) will be me. Nothing will be done about the people setting up the Facebook group cos FB frankly don't care! I have been down this route before with them.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I might sue you if you don't get Alex to move that picture with the hair net on

It is a lovely pic isn't it lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    The only person that will be sue'd (if at all) will be me. Nothing will be done about the people setting up the Facebook group cos FB frankly don't care! I have been down this route before with them.

..Im aware now that you ADMIN HAVE now realised you were wrong to Blame the person you accused .So if you apologise publicy on here .Im sure it will be an end to it .. sue

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    It is a lovely pic isn't it lol
    Colour doesnt suit him ..
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 13-04-12 at 13:00. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by mikewales View Post
    Kevin, the point ( sorry ! ) is that this isnt some pointless little thing, it is a public and unprovoked attack and hate campaign on the people that keep this site running for the members, and we are expected to bite our tongues while they insult, bully, and spread lies about the staff on the site, and try to recruit other people to join them .

I'm sure if someone set up a facebook page attacking you, you wouldnt be happy about it, particularly when they keep it hidden from you so you cant either give your side of the story, or reply to whatever they are posting about you !
    i understand this mike, but this situation to my understanding is a "he said she said" scenario its up for u and the other members of staff to not get into petty arguements and rise above it, u will look like the bigger men for doing so, i have alot of respect for the nmp staff i am not against them whatsoever, but a wise man once said, i would rather be hated than the one doing the hating. Rise above it pal ur better than that.

No one hates anyone.

It takes a lot for any admin to come out publicly on the forum and say anything back but as I've said before in 5 years I've been called every name under the sun, threatened with violence and lawsuit, and Nic has had to get the police involved at one point.
    It's ridiculous that it comes to these things but it does seem like we get beat up a lot!

At some point you just have to say enough!!!
    This is that point.

Sue that was me talking not "we admins" and exactly what was said was....
    Truthfully I thought it was you that set it up too *name removed*. With the way the thread was going and past experience with members getting angry and taking it to FB I honestly thought it was you. I take your word for it that you didn't and in hindsight we all (admins) jumped to the wrong conclusion there.

I shouldn't have lumped us all in at the end and that is my fault.

Quite honestly I've had 3 hours sleep, horrible IBS, and lost one of my best mates on here in the past 24 hours so please cut me some slack! I'm here for a reason not just as an admin but I have anxiety too dang it and this isn't helping!!!
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

I'd like to complain that leaving a plastic spatula in the oven causes it to melt all over your potatoes and it didn't tell me that in my Deliah Smith cookbook.

Plastic for supper???!!
    Wonder what food group that belongs with Mick?!
    Lao-Tze

My cooking is an acquired taste

Mine too Mick
    Lao-Tze

Page 638 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1385385886286366376386396406486887381138 ... LastLast

Thread Information