Page 639 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296376386396406416496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by eeyorelover View Post
    No one hates anyone.

It takes a lot for any admin to come out publicly on the forum and say anything back but as I've said before in 5 years I've been called every name under the sun, threatened with violence and lawsuit, and Nic has had to get the police involved at one point.
    It's ridiculous that it comes to these things but it does seem like we get beat up a lot!

At some point you just have to say enough!!!
    This is that point.

Sue that was me talking not "we admins" and exactly what was said was....
    Truthfully I thought it was you that set it up too *name removed*. With the way the thread was going and past experience with members getting angry and taking it to FB I honestly thought it was you. I take your word for it that you didn't and in hindsight we all (admins) jumped to the wrong conclusion there.

I shouldn't have lumped us all in at the end and that is my fault.

Quite honestly I've had 3 hours sleep, horrible IBS, and lost one of my best mates on here in the past 24 hours so please cut me some slack! I'm here for a reason not just as an admin but I have anxiety too dang it and this isn't helping!!!

Thanks for posting that Sandy ..I too have only had a few hours sleep and have Anxiety .But your all posting and the person concerned is unable to speak out for themsleves .Yes that might be their own fault ,But blame isnt going to solve anything here .Mistakes have been made both sides of the fence .Why you all find it necessar yto keep this going is beyond me .I really think you all enjoy all this POOR admin crap everytime someone disagrees with you in any way .If its not one thing its another .People who are accused of something the havnt done will retaliate ...Yes it wasnt nice what was said to Nic ...but somone who suffers much more than you do .Will often react very angrily when pushed ..If you dont understand that you obviously dont understand very much about human nature or Mental health issues .Im not the enemy here . So whats the CUT ME SOME SLACK HERE ALL ABOUT ? Youve obviously not very well informed if you think otherwise .I know a hell of a lot more than you seem to acknowledge .Sue

Wow Sue, with friends like you, Nic doesn't need any enemies! You post about Admin keeping it all going yet you post again....... pot kettle to use your terminology

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    Thanks for posting that Sandy ..I too have only had a few hours sleep and have Anxiety .But your all posting and the person concerned is unable to speak out for themsleves .Yes that might be their own fault ,But blame isnt going to solve anything here .Mistakes have been made both sides of the fence .Why you all find it necessar yto keep this going is beyond me .I really think you all enjoy all this POOR admin crap everytime someone disagrees with you in any way .If its not one thing its another .People who are accused of something the havnt done will retaliate ...Yes it wasnt nice what was said to Nic ...but somone who suffers much more than you do .Will often react very angrily when pushed ..If you dont understand that you obviously dont understand very much about human nature or Mental health issues .Im not the enemy here . So whats the CUT ME SOME SLACK HERE ALL ABOUT ? Youve obviously not very well informed if you think otherwise .I know a hell of a lot more than you seem to acknowledge .Sue
    I'm confused!
    I wasn't blaming anyone and I wasn't attacking you Sue.
    Cut me some slack wasn't meant that way at all!
    I'm sorry if it came off that way.
    Maybe it's a slang thing only in the US.
    I was saying I haven't slept, having an IBS issue, and missing my friend so I may have mis-spoke.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

I was replying to SANDY .Sue ..everone has the right to reply .LONG time no see .Funny how all the member who havnt been on always come out of the woodwork when theres one of these threads .I suggest you get your facts straight before you start making MATTERS WORSE .

oK ...thanks Sandy .I feel the same way .Its been very upsetting for all concerned ..T/c Sue X

I wouldn't apologise Sandy, your post was valid enough

It's an open forum Sue. If you dont want a response, I suggest you use the PM facility

As this is the complaints thread, I would like to complain that I am a very POOR admin - I only earn £42 a week so that is pretty poor.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Nicola....maybe you can move to aussie land people on Dole get lot more money for staying home to do nothing....money you earn is what we say here piss poor.....lol.
    Plus weather is much nicer.....see you soon ....Petra xx

That's it Nic!
    You pack up Alex and the kitties.
    I'm right behind you with Jer, Meg, and the two dog and we will become Aussies
    Start a commune! Grow veggies, swear off technology, make homemade wine!!!!
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

I would get more on the dole as well Petra lol. The £42 is for actual work lol.

If I could fly I would come over for the sun and to say Hi.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 639 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296376386396406416496897391139 ... LastLast

Thread Information