Page 668 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1685686186586666676686696706787187681168 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 11908

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Hi YvonneMaybe you feel awful because of what certain person has been saying:winks
    our subconscious mind is a powerful thing.Hope you feel better soon.....Love Petra x

I wish to complain profulsely regarding MM.

Um on second thoughts...I don't!!!! Had me in stitches at this rediculous hour.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Don't you even think of it you swine merchant

Now meet me at Baps for lunch on the double

Never Surrender, Comrade

off to get road tax disc.... hope everyone has good day. need energy....

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

got road tax disc, thats it for another year. thank goodness for that. now to wait on son getting shower then off to opticians then to my oldests son Thomas to drop of my son Frank, then off to asda with my son Adrian. I hope this exhausting feeling will go, I dont want to feel like this every day, and the pain that goes through your body that's awful.

Hope you feeling better today Yvonne

thanks Magic, very much appreciated, thanks. feel getting worse, my friend has told me to get a drs appointment to get checked. will do on monday. while out, my back started to cause pain for no reason. if this is a bug, its doing its round on my body. so exhausted.

I'll need to learn not to pick up bugs from the ground...lol I couldnt help it honest. eee yuck,,

Grrrrr!!

As some of you may remember I've been off work sick, with a note from the Dr since 11June. Today was the first payday of my sickness, and I've only been credited with half of my pay to my bank! My contract states that I am entitled to SSP + my normal salary less SSP under the company sick pay scheme (so basically I should get my normal salary). I *think* (though I can't prove until I get my payslip next week) that my normal salary has been witheld since 11June (my first certified sick day) though!

The only thing I can think for why they might have done this is that when I received a letter asking that I forward my sick note it included copy/pastes from my contract, of the parts saying I should telephone in sick before 9am plus insinuations that as I had texted my manager to say I was ill I hadn't fulfilled my contract. My thought is that they are now trying to use this to not pay me the company sick pay, as there is a clause saying it is paid only "at the company's discretion". The thing is though: when I have been ill in the past for a day here and there I have always texted and they have always accepted it and paid me the company sick pay for the day, so surely they have made a precedent and can't go back on it now?!

Leah, I feel your pain! I'm currently off sick also but know I'm not entitled to anything!! :(

Which brings me onto my moan of the day, I went to get my old job back and my old hr manager showed up and said no, don't waste your time. I could have knocked the cow out! The manager couldn't even look me in the face because he knew it was cos he mentioned it that I was there. I'm not upset I didn't get to be part of that company again, but I do miss my old job/friends, my new job SUCKS I was also effing mortified, if I'd been told on the phone, fine but I was there and after I got back to my car I was in floods of tears :(

I'm also still not sleeping, took a sominex half an hour ago, not kicked in yet! Still, it's done better than nytol, luckily the doctor who I've been seeing to be fair has been very helpful which I'm chuffed about.

I seriously wish I could do photography professionally, or at least abit, must do more and get it on ebay or something!

I like to complain, while falling asleep today, and resting to get my energy back, some flashback kept coming up. a bit I had forgotten about. though its weird how I remember far back as 2 yrs old. gosh. need to go and write it down.

Can anyone tell me who to complain to about this weather? It's now beyond a joke...

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 668 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1685686186586666676686696706787187681168 ... LastLast

Thread Information