Page 9 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I would also like to complain about Bottleblond's incorrect use of the "quote" function on post #78.

I would like to complain that post #78 was written by the one and only Mick_uk. I meerly copied and pasted the quote into post #78, therefore the above complaint should be directed to the complaints moderator.

I would also like to complain about enjoying this complaints thread. I really do like a good laugh and would like to complain about that fact also.

Lisa
    aka moaning minnie
    x

Im now going to complain again ...im getting rather confused about all these complaints and the complaints regarding the complaints The complainents are now complaining about other complainants complaining about the the complainants not responsible for the complaints .....Im now going to complain to the complaints controllera nd the senior complaints controller about this impossible posistion that has been given to me as Complaints double act coordinator ...Pffft ...Sue (complaints Double-act co-ordinator ..)
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 25-03-10 at 15:46. Reason: spelling ..was confused

Suzy-sue,
    I have noted your complaint and have written to myself regarding it. When I receive the letter I will deal with it.

regards

Mick ODD,PMT,FBI

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

The complaints of your complaints' complainants' complaints has been noted and once the complaints mod has returned from his laborious complaining he will deal with all complaints.

Can we stop complaining until the complaints mod's return.

*Bottleblond's complaint of being a senior moaning minnie and reference to this complaint's post has been delegated to the final adjudication of the complaints mod - Mick, TIT BOD SAA ASS MIC

Thank you for your patience in this matter of complaints.

Senior Complaints Controller, MBE TIT ASS BUM

*****I must complain that you posted before me.

Never Surrender, Comrade

I have just received a complaint that the complaints thread is getting out of control. I have noted the complaint and told them to post the complaint on the complaints thread.

Regards

Mick HRT,AOL,BBC

I must complain about all these comlaints about the comlaints controller and senior complaints controller ...I would also like to complain about Minnie enjoying her self reading through these very serious complaints .It is not allowed and is against the rules to find humour in such a sensitive thread .All this moaning has set my head ache off again ,,so I would also like to comlain about that to to the Complaints controller ..I trust when you recieve the letter you send yourself you will then complain to the Senior comlaints Controller ....Im off to clear my head, All this complaining and dealing with complaints is rather confusing for someone of my age ...pffffft. Perhaps I need to retire ? Sue

I'd like to complain that the weather is holding my Tarantulas being delivered!!!

Nikk, your complaint is a sensible one and I'm not quailified to deal with that I'm afraid. However I'm sure one of my colleagues could help you. If not, please put in a complaint in writing to this thread.

regards

Mick DCSO,BO,CP3O

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I have had to divert some complaints to the admin complaints forum and I'm sure there will be complaints about this which should be posted here to the attention of complaints double act coordinator.

The weather affecting your Tarantulas has been noted.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 9 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread Information