Page 991 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 491891941981989990991992993100110411091 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Don't be so ridiculous Hoggy....what will people think if we speak about such "serious" subjects...? Think of the Wee Man and his Street Cred, if not ours

Who cares about quantum mechanics? Even Fish said he found that stuff boring before he developed a 5 min memory

Pffft

Never Surrender, Comrade

I was thinking more along the lines of...

What do you think it better value for money and is more effective...Toilet Duct or Bleach?.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Well arses is kinda of topic I am intrigued about. Toilet Duct or bleach?. It's a serious valid question.

you lot are funny, made me laugh...

And we love that we make you laugh Oor Von.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Now where have you all gone?.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Well arses is kinda of topic I am intrigued about. Toilet Duct or bleach?. It's a serious valid question.
    I had to look up "toilet duct"... in these parts that's a toilet brush Well... Bleach is a cleaner but you need the brush to get off tough poo stains so IMO, it's a combination of the brush and a good cleaner. I prefer some of the commercially available cleaners as I'm not a bog fan of the smell of bleach. I also like those tablets you put in the tank as it adds bleach and cleaner to the water filling the bowl.

"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    bog fan...?
    Can we form a Bog Club?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Noooo Toilet Duct is a Cleaner (similar to bleach) but it has a duck neck shaped neck so you can dispense it properly under the toilet rim.

I'm not keen on it Pa. As you know, I am the proud owner of a teenage boy and those lads are none too clean.

The toilet Duct has a better smell but doesn't deal with the stains but the bleach deals with the stains but doesn't smell as good.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Noooo Toilet Duct is a Cleaner (similar to bleach) but it has a duck neck shaped neck so you can dispense it properly under the toilet rim.

I'm not keen on it Pa. As you know, I am the proud owner of a teenage boy and those lads are none too clean.

The toilet Duct has a better smell but doesn't deal with the stains but the bleach deals with the stains but doesn't smell as good.
    Ohhhh I got ya... most poo bowl cleaners have that here... It helps get the cleaner up under the rim where nasty poo gremlins like to hide and reproduce. Most poo bowl cleaners have bleach in them anyway. BTW... one really good way to get rid of nastiness, is a vinegar and baking soda mixture. It works great on grout and other bathroom surfaces.

As far as the Bog Club? It rhymes with Hog and Mog so why not?

"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 991 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 491891941981989990991992993100110411091 ... LastLast

Thread Information