Page 999 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999799899910001001100910491099 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

sorry to hear of your job loss Lola-Lee, and sorry to hear of your loss ScaredLizard.

thinking of you both.

I like to complain that so many doctors tell you different stories, dont stick to the same story.

I like also to complain about I phoned my friend, and her phone was full of crackle, pop and snap, hope the phone feels better soon. she waiting on a new line, I hope it dont go crackle, pop and snap.

I also like to complain about the complaints department for doing a fantastic job of clearing up all complaints.

I also like to complain about , need to think about that one.

though has helped to take my mind of me. rant over.

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

I also like to complain about we are one page 999, I not keen on that number.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    sorry to hear of your job loss Lola-Lee, and sorry to hear of your loss ScaredLizard.

thinking of you both.

I like to complain that so many doctors tell you different stories, dont stick to the same story.

I like also to complain about I phoned my friend, and her phone was full of crackle, pop and snap, hope the phone feels better soon. she waiting on a new line, I hope it dont go crackle, pop and snap.

I also like to complain about the complaints department for doing a fantastic job of clearing up all complaints.

I also like to complain about , need to think about that one.

though has helped to take my mind of me. rant over.

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

I also like to complain about we are one page 999, I not keen on that number.
    Has your friends phone line been eating Rice krispies , Yvonne?. (Snap, crackle, pop).

Have they still not decided what is wrong with you?. It's really not helpful at all when their opinions differ but I suppose it's a good thing in a way because at least they sound like they are being thorough.

Thank you Yvonne, we do our best to be efficient in this department but now KK is on his holibobs, we are very busy sloping and doing sweet fanny adams. (Can I say that word?). Ah well, I have now.

I hope you feel better soon and I will do my best to whiz past page 999.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Thank you Yvonne! One of the joys in working in the complaints department is knowing that complaints are handled swiftly and with no regard to solving them Now I'm off to remotely have a cold one at Feathers....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Thank you Yvonne! One of the joys in working in the complaints department is knowing that complaints are handled swiftly and with no regard to solving them Now I'm off to remotely have a cold one at Feathers....

Positive thoughts
    I've got you one in Mr F!. Hurry though because Lil has her eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    I've got you one in Mr F!. Hurry though because Lil has her eye on it.
    Lil knows better than to mess with my IPA!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Lil knows better than to mess with my IPA!

Positive thoughts
    Yeah but she has a killer lilo and she's not afraid to use it!. She gave KK a thick ear once for trumping at the table. I certainly wouldn't mess with her.

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Tiny little kittens...

Why do they have to go Poopy so much and why do they STINK to the high heavens?. I mean they are so ickle but what comes out the other end of them isn't!.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Tiny little kittens...

Why do they have to go Poopy so much and why do they STINK to the high heavens?. I mean they are so ickle but what comes out the other end of them isn't!.

A covered litter box with a door solved that issue for us. But since growing up, our boy is very good about covering up the deed. Sounds like he's digging to China sometimes! ~lol~

A covered litter box with a door solved that issue for us. But since growing up, our boy is very good about covering up the deed. Sounds like he's digging to China sometimes! ~lol~

I do have doors on my litter trays and they do cover up their mess but it's when they go in and out that the smell slowly reaches my nostrils. I also use really good litter and also litter freshener but nothing stops these little dudes stink. I think it's because they eat so much, they poop more.

I need a gas mask at times Matey.

I'm damned if I do,and damned if I don't,just cannot win so I will disappear.

I have no chocolate!! :( That's my complaint!

Also is it Monday yet? Monday starts my husband's week of vacation and I'm having a hard time keeping my home care folk staffed *sigh*

Page 999 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999799899910001001100910491099 ... LastLast

Thread Information