Thread: Advice needed regarding Cipralex Withdrawal

Advice needed regarding Cipralex Withdrawal

I started taking Cipralex in 2004, I was on 20mg but last year i went down to 10mg and in the last 6 months i went down to 5mg.

Then i was on 5mg for a few months, Then i went down to 2.5mg for 2 months, After that i started taking 2.5mg every other day for around 3 weeks and then i started taking 2.5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks and then i stopped.

I have now been off Cipralex for 10 days and i was just wondering how long does it take for the pill to get out of your system? Also how long does it take for withdrawal symptoms to go away?

I don't know if my symptoms are my old symptoms or withdrawal but they started after stopping so they must be withdrawal symptoms.

I feel on edge and anxious, irritated, agitated, lightheaded/dizzy, been getting stomach pains and also general aches and pains and neck ache, Some insomnia and just generally feeling awful and terrible.

There's only so long i can put up with these symptoms but what is the average amount of time for the withdrawal symptoms to start fading away?

Thanks.

Re: Advice needed regarding Cipralex Withdrawal

Anyone? I'm now on day 11 and feeling worse then ever, I feel like i'm going to crack! How much longer do i have to put up with this? I feel like a zombie who isn't functioning properly, I don't feel with it, I feel tired all the time and have all the other symptoms i mentioned above.

Re: Advice needed regarding Cipralex Withdrawal

Hiya

How are you feeling now? If your still bad try taking another tablet - and if it makes u feel better then you need to withdraw slower. It's a long process but I found taking 3-4 months to come down from 40mg cit to nowt 2 years ago the best option...

I am in the middle of Diazepam withdraw - now that is a shitter

Thread Information