Thread: pains in chest,worrying

pains in chest,worrying

for about 3 months iv been having pains all over my chest bottom of ribs collar bone, and breast area it feels worse when pressed and slight numbness at the very top just below my neck,should i be worried.thanks

Re: pains in chest,worrying

hiya hon

i get lots of pains all over my body and i am sure they are anxiety related.

i too have been getting in ribs and left breast. i think it is all caused by muscle tension - but if you are worried then go to the dr. they can check you over and put your mind at rest. it cant do any harm.

think posotive - i bet last week you were worrying about some other symptoms - just like i was!!!!!

take care

andrea x x

Going through the same at the moment.
    Pain in shoulder blade and in my chest, from dull achy to stabby pain.
    I did go to the doctor the other week and he thought it was nothing, that that area is all connected but it is so hard to not think of something else especially when the stabby pain comes about!!

im getting these too, have been for the last 3 months... it comes and goes though... ive had 5 ECG'S on my heart but im still not convinced... thats what anxiety foes to u, its awful, even if i had a full-body check over scan id still be thinking 'av they missed sumink?' or 'what if somethings cropped up since the scan?' LOL

But ive also had a brain scan and bloods done, all is normal, but i still get constant head pains and sharp stabbing pains in my left side of chest & neck also.. all anxiety..................................... apparently!! lol :P

Id say go to doc, ask for an ECG, sometimes u gotta lay it on a bit thick to get them to do nefing like refer you for things like scans/tests....but u didnt hear that from me LOL xx good luck. and yeah, it deffo sounds like anxiety to me!!

Hey there

I have very sore bones/muscles, go to your GP and get it checked out. I would imagine its muscular skeletal, thats what they told me. I was referred for some physio as my back was out of line apparently, and given some exercises to do.
    The bottom of my ribs are incredibly sore at the moment :-(
    If you can go swimming as this encourages the body into a naturally straight position.

Good luck
    xx

I can and will get through this....

Thread Information