Thread: Going away, need support and hugs. Having a rough time..

Going away, need support and hugs. Having a rough time..

Hi everyone.. I'm going away on holidays on friday and im not wanting to. Im all anxious, I just want to stay home where I'm comfortable. Ive had such a rough couple of days, had very had PMS and am having a bad period which is causing my hormones to go nutty and send my anxiety crazy for no reason. I'm having such a hard time handling it. And Whenever I get anxious I get terrible terrible depressed moods, like honestly worse than I've ever felt in my life I could just die.

I went to my doctor for help today she put me on the pill to try and help my hormones and mood and she said if that doesnt work she will need to put me on stronger antidepressants (currently Lexapro 20mg). Im such at a loose end I just want to go to the ER and ask for some valium so i don't have to feel this way anymore. Im to embarassed to ask my mum to take me though.

My sleeping is out of wack, last night I didn't sleep for one second and went to the doctor and broke down in tears.. Then came home and slept all day now its almost 1am and Im worried I won't be able to sleep again and my sleeping will be all out of wack and I've got to go on this stupid holiday with my mum and my sister. Im not totally confortable around mum and sister so that isn't helping, I don't want to be in a bad state and be around them.

I don't know what to do.. Does anyone know what I should do? Thanks for letting me get it all out..

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Re: Going away, need support and hugs. Having a rough time..

Hi rachel
    Oh i do feel for you
    Lets hope that the pill will help you and perhaps settle your mood.

I know this sounds old fashioned! but can't you explain to your mum how you are feeling, perhaps it won't be as bad as you think, sitting down and talking to her. I have 2 boys........ grown up now but i listen to their worries and try to put things in to perspective for them. Mum's aren't as bad as you think and you may be surprised how much better you may feel afterwards.

Hope you are feeling better soon and you enjoy your holiday after all

nanny

Re: Going away, need support and hugs. Having a rough time..

Hey Rachel, Hope this is working out for you. If you have to go, then try to find some things to enjoy about it. Or take/buy lots of books or something.

Thread Information