Thread: Feeling fine one day (or even one minute) ago...

Feeling fine one day (or even one minute) ago...

then the anxiety starts, which spirals out of control all week until it results in two nights of bad sleep, feelings of DP/DR today.

I am really getting frustrated. I have been seeing my counselor since early last year and I still can't get a hold on this for any length of time. Every little thing in life throws me for a loop, from a job interview, to feeling sick, to panic after a nap (feeling somewhat disoriented) during the day when sick, to weird dreams, to bad weather. :( Last week I felt great, traveled to the city, even spent time in a crowded auditorium, rode public transportation (yay, me!),and had no problems whatsoever. This week is a different story altogether.

I have a review at work tomorrow and it's not going to be good if I'm still feeling badly then.

i know how you feel, sounds like you need a brake from it all for a while to carl yourself down, that normally helps me and then when feeling a bit better i start again i know its not a good way to deal with it, but i feel other wise things like normal everyday things are hard to do. karen

I think the road to recovery is a bit bumpy ans there are huge ups and downs along the way. I know it's hard but when things are bad just try to remember that you can feeling like the old you again. It was suggested to me to start a journal so that I could wirte how things are every day and when things are bad I can look back and see how I felt when things were good and know that I can get there again.

I hope things improve soon.

Annie x

Thread Information