Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Young talented handsome ...

Re: Young talented handsome ...

Hey Mel, get in line, considering some of the messages I've been sent these girls are diamonds!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Now don't be greedy Mick - there's plenty of em to go round (from what I've seen so far) ... these diamond gals...

I don't want to be forced to start my own thread and put myself in direct competition with you.

Now once you've taken your pick - and I know it's a tough one - I'll see what's left for me.

OK chuck?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Howdy Mick,thought i'd throw my 2 bob's worth in,I don,t sound or look like the other beauties,but I have a Toyota Landcruiser converted to fit my wheelie and room for a mattress.I would send photo,but don't how.I am blonde,5ft7 child left home,hubby working in Dubai so I am free.
    Love and Kisses.......Ronny

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    Howdy Mick,thought i'd throw my 2 bob's worth in,I don,t sound or look like the other beauties,but I have a Toyota Landcruiser converted to fit my wheelie and room for a mattress.I would send photo,but don't how.I am blonde,5ft7 child left home,hubby working in Dubai so I am free.
    Love and Kisses.......Ronny
    Hey Ronny,
    What a coincidence!
    I've got 2 Bob's in my family too!
    Uncle Bob went off for a spell to the coast and when he came back brought my Auntie Bob wit him.
    Took me a long time to figure out the picture thing too. Just got to find the right button and that camera will take one sure as shootin
    Thanks for the beauty part. I'm looking much more prettier since I got my new teeth and had the surgery on my lazy eye.
    I'm on a waiting list to get my club foot fixed and whist they are doing that they are gonna get rid of that extra toe too.

I was courtin wit my cousin there for a spell but my Auntie (not Auntie Bob cuz they aint managed to have babies yet) said that insects is again the law!
    But my cousin ain't had many insects circling round since they got indoor plumbin and he starting bathing twice a week!
    Anyway he met someone else :(
    He was up at the WalMart and met him a professional lady!
    She was selling candy bars out of a shopping cart!
    They got married last August in the frozen food section and are expectin triplets in June.
    They are gonna name them Mounds, Snickers, and Baby Ruth after the candy bars she sells.
    She says it's free advertising.
    Smart ain't she??!
    Now that is a lady that is goin places!
    Last edited by eeyorelover; 30-03-10 at 06:10.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

Howdy there eeyorelover........your family sounds like mine.Do you have a dog named Cledus........my cousin Johnboy has and one named Charmaine
    good ole huntin dogs they is....How is BillyBob,BettyJoe and rest of the Motley crew...anyways good to hear from ya........ya all take care now.Ronny
    Oh my humpy is Green Acres ya welcome any ole time.

Ronny,
    Could be that we is relation!
    Johnboy had a horrible accident last June!
    He was up at the flee market and saw these shells from far away!
    The lady up there told him that if he put his ear to it, he could hear the ocean.

Couple weeks later Johnboy was at this eatin place that was supposed to look like eatin in Hawaii.
    The gals servin the food were wearin these shells on their top halves and Johnboy picked the one gal up and tried to hold her to his ear!
    Well the gal started screamin and a bunch of men came out and tanned Johnboy something awful!

Betty Joe went to see that there band Motley Crew once at the Palladium in Hooverville!
    She said they was all wearin makeup like girls and had BIG hair!
    She says they call that music 'heavy metal'.

Billy Bob and his brothers, Joe Bob, Jim Bob, and Steve started up a heavy metal band but the first place they ever played wouldn't let them bring in Ma's old washing machine and since that was such a big part of the act they went back to what they know best, traveling with the carnival.
    Green Acres must be a nice place to live!
    Maybe after you figure out them buttons on the camera, you could send me some pictures.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

aww gee you made my day...Hooterville sounds like darn good place.My cous,Muriel,who's weddin ya woulda saw at the pictures,is workin there now servin moonshine to the village idiots,Buck,Todd and the rest of crew.My aunt Queenie plays the washboard with my unc,Hank call em selves a western and country band and hope to make it big in Nashville 1 day.........maybe u could edumacate me on how to send pic's threw the computer
    Ronny

What is disturbing is that I'm getting very aroused by eeyorelover and Ronnys conversations

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information