Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beta blockers! anyone advise me?

Jade

Meg is a nurse

Nicola

my mums a matron, bit higher then a nurse, i thought that meg was quite intelligent, thats why i thought she was a doc

what should i take, i have p.a's everyday on a school week and the rescue remedies arnt working as i thought

jade

jade,

lots of fresh air (great place to practice breathing techniques)..lots of exercise ( i know you have a bad back )but brisque walking will help..plenty of good sleep...good healthy diet(your mum will know)..vitaminB complex..keep a journal..look at the positive things in your life,discard the negative..have nice long baths,no lights,just a candle..get mum to buy you a relaxation tape,if not,let me know,a friend of mine will copy one for you!..above all,practice the breathing techniques on here,even when your feeling good,and relaxed..practice makes perfect,and will become second nature,and when your feeling panicky at school,they will come easy to do,and calm down that panic..hope this helps matey......bryan.

cheers bryan

that made me happy to begin my day

jade

quote:Originally posted by Radar

Some of my patients have found great relief for sinusēs and congestion which are not wax related.

I hope you get yours sorted out with one way or another as soon as possible as it can be so painful and constantly annoying. Let us know what helps.

Meg
    I have got a vix sinex nasal decongestant spray! better work! i like the tingly feeling on my nose! LOL. Do these nasal sprays work on the inner ear congestion? [8D]

cmitchell

quote:Originally posted by jade

cheers bryan

that made me happy to begin my day

jade
    Look on the remedies page on this site! i have put loads of good things you can take for panics. Rescue remedy will not help, unless u believe in homeopathy (which i dont).

Take a vit B complex, mabie try 5htp with it or inositol ( a vit B) in high doses from 1 gram-12 grams or more you can use alot of this! like grams of it and it raises serotonin and helps with panics, been tested and i have herd how great it is!! give it a go.

cmitchell

Clairey

The page isn't "live" yet but you can all get a sneak preview at www.nomorepanic.co.uk/remedies.htm

The bottom stuff on the page isn't written yet as you can see but there is some stuff that is now completed.

Nicola

nic

i just had to read that page and it is exellent. i think i learnt sumot today lol.

do ya want me to find sum more remedies of info for ya, im bored at the mo

jade

turn that frown
    upside down

[quote]Originally posted by jade

nic

i just had to read that page and it is exellent. i think i learnt sumot today lol.

do ya want me to find sum more remedies of info for ya, im bored at the mo

jade

turn that frown

Its good stuff isnt it! you should add to it, although i have found nearly every remedy under the sun i think! LOL. But there might be more

cmitchell

Jade

Claire kindly wrote some of it for me but if you can find anything on sleep remedies then that will be good. Or some relaxation tapes?

Nicola

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information