Thread: Hard to describe

Hard to describe

Does anyone else find that their symptoms are often very hard to describe? I'm having this trouble at the moment and I was hoping that someone could tell me what this is.

Basically whenever I go out (or at least it's more noticeable when I'm in town) I feel really weak. It's nothing like dizziness or vertigo and it doesn't involve hyperventilation, but it feels as though I'm going to pass out. Mostly it feels like my body won't support itself or balance on its own and unless I sit down on the ground or hold onto something I'm going to collapse. I get the feeling that the space I'm in (especially if it's an open space like a shopping centre) is too big and I want to curl up into a ball. But really, the main feeling is that my limbs go 'floppy' and it's like my body won't hold itself up. It's frustrating because none of those descriptions are accurate enough.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this and about how I can deal with it? It's ruining my life!

Re: Hard to describe

Hi hun

I AM NO GP and can only say what I have experieanced and what I THINK causes MINE. Not sure if its the same as yours but will explain it, like you, symptoms can be hard to explane, not only that, a person having the same symptom can explane it differently OR feel it deffrently, Mmm does that make sense LOL

When mine comes on and its not that often, I know because I have had it all my life, sitting down is not going to fix it, LAYING down is the only thing that works for me. I feel very, very weak and unwell, NOT feeling sick, but an ovewheliming feeling of unwellness, I feel heavy, as if something is Pulling me to the ground, I feel an overwhelming earg to lay down. SO, I DO, because I know dam well that if I don't FOR ME, my mind will do it for me, WHY, FOR ME, my blood presure has droppped.

I myself have always had low blood presure, but these symptoms I DON'T get it alot. I know for me, there are factors in there that cause my blood prsure to drop more, HAY, lets face it, if I have low blood presure anyway, it does'nt take much to drop it even more. Lack of food or fluieds can do this, not enough sleep can do this, alcahol, OR a mixture of these things can lower my blood presure causing these symptoms.

I also know that panic, anxiety can casue a hell of alot of symptoms, this maybe one of them hun, I do know how scary any symptom can be if your not understanding whats going on.

Hunny, have you spoken to your GP about these symptoms, ?
    I know that MINE is caused by my blood presure dropping and I try and manege this and it works alot of the time, but please hun, if you are really concerned go and talk to your gp, peace of mind geos along way.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------